Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just find few pics of sdcc.No one took shots of her among us? Yeah the suit is very accurate but the head is not the best but still so much better than what neca did. Sideshow is one of the best company so I don't understand why they can't make as perfect sculpts as Hot Toys usually do . I remember when I first saw the 89 Premium format statue I thought that is one of the most inaccurate head sculpt I ever seen.

159ad25a927474c5a666d8aba8996bcd.jpg

adfa22f8a32a98ab0d473b9ff91f9379.jpg

Awesome!

I really don't understand the complaints. Guess I'm glad I'm not seeing what everyone else is. I love it

$45 off Catwoman Pfeiffer PF

only available to those that haven't used 10% off promotion.

UPS10C1S0IJ

Ur welcome.

UPS10C1S0IJ

Ur welcome.

Thanks! Do you know if this negates the ability to use a 10% coupon in the future or if this code works on any other pieces?

It does negate the ability to use the 10% coupon in the future.

This was changed on their website, I used it 5 times so.... yeah.

I don't think this code works on any other item other than Pfeiffer PF but you could try

It does negate the ability to use the 10% coupon in the future.

This was changed on their website, I used it 5 times so.... yeah.

I don't think this code works on any other item other than Pfeiffer PF but you could try

:rotfl Thanks again.

UPS10C1S0IJ

Ur welcome.

Darn, too late! Thanks though. Unfortunately my "welcome" code wouldn't work because it was a preorder. :( I already started my payment plan about a week and a half ago!

IMO I think she looks pretty good..not sure why all the hate but I'll be placing her right by Batman 1989 side... Now please make a Joker, Bats from Returns and Penguin...:) They can skip Ivy and rubber suit Bane..LOL!

Back