Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO the likeness is very good .Of course not the best but considering how many inaccurate batman stuff out there(Hot toys Keaton sculpt-Hot toys 89 batmobile) it's pretty good.
The 89 PF head sculpt is horrible.One of the worst i've seen.I hope if they decide to make a returns batman as well they will do the job to another sculptor.

the head sculpt actually looks a lot like her front certain angles. though not 100% front on. still, its a gorgeous statue, i'll be getting it for sure.

**** sake, I've had SSC open in another tab for the past two hours, refreshing it every few minutes for Catwoman to show up. Only just realised tonight is Wedensday :mad:

IMO the likeness is very good .Of course not the best but considering how many inaccurate batman stuff out there(Hot toys Keaton sculpt-Hot toys 89 batmobile) it's pretty good.
The 89 PF head sculpt is horrible.One of the worst i've seen.I hope if they decide to make a returns batman as well they will do the job to another sculptor.
I think the 89 premium is a fantastic likeness, I don't know what the general opinion of it is, but I like it.
Wouldn't you agree that it looks good in person compared to photos?

I think the 89 premium is a fantastic likeness, I don't know what the general opinion of it is, but I like it.
Wouldn't you agree that it looks good in person compared to photos?

It looks great. I think the big debate about it was the head turn/tilt from what I remember, some people hated it I think.

It looks great. I think the big debate about it was the head turn/tilt from what I remember, some people hated it I think.
I agree, the head turn is an odd choice, but the actual Keaton likeness is strong.
Personally, I don't mind the head turn. I just pretend that he could turn his head but they never caught it on camera..lol

I do like the way the base on this Catwoman matches the batman.
It's flat black instead of gloss piano black, but the shape is the same so they should display well together.
If they do a Returns or penguin, I hope they have the same round base as these so they all match.
Edit: both prototype shots show a flat black base. So maybe catwoman will have a gloss base too. (A dusting nightmare!lol)
Photo_2016-04-06_09-57-08_PM.jpg

Just saw the enitre gallery of the proto pics. Yup, Day one PO. Never been this excited for a new PF. Sure the likeness can be improved but it's not a bad likeness at all.

March 2017, that means about May - June when I buy it at CD:UK. Fine by me, absolutely 100% sold on this :)

Done a bit of totting up, that base is four inches give or take which leaves about 18 inches for the figure itself. Nice one.

So was tha batman they used in the last 2 pics the 89 version? Or a tease for returns?![emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back