Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Glad you got her brother. Love that bbts boxes figures out for free. Is aec and bbts getting small numbers of her? Any speculation of es for her?

I think this Michelle Pffifer Cats (screwed up the spelling, no doubt) is gaining lots of popularity cause this morning AEC had 5 in stock and now it's back open for everybody to get a chance to order it. I think if small shops order more than their usual stock of 3-5, then I can see SS producing a large edition size. To some people that might not be cool, but you know that Michelle was some babe and people want the chance to have her in their collection. She was probably 1 of the prettiest leading ladies in Hollywood back in the 1980's and 1990's. I'm gonna end getting the Tweeterhead version too, so I can display her with HT Bats returns.

Just ordered from Alter Ego. I think it will look great next to the Keaton Premium Format.

It will. I picked up one of the last ones from bbts for 367.99 plus 14.00 shipping. So glad I got him when I did, they sold out soon after.

They had a sale?

Just wanted to quote how this conversation started to let people know we are talking about 89 Batman PF, and not getting Catwoman for 367.99:)
Sometimes its hard to understand the conversation context.
:)

Just wanted to quote how this conversation started to let people know we are talking about 89 Batman PF, and not getting Catwoman for 367.99:)
Sometimes its hard to understand the conversation context.
:)

Thanks for clarifying. I can see where someone might get confused. Bbts has comic Catwoman pf for 367.99. Been debating on getting her to go with my modern age bats. Any thoughts by anyone?

I think this Michelle Pffifer Cats (screwed up the spelling, no doubt) is gaining lots of popularity cause this morning AEC had 5 in stock and now it's back open for everybody to get a chance to order it. I think if small shops order more than their usual stock of 3-5, then I can see SS producing a large edition size. To some people that might not be cool, but you know that Michelle was some babe and people want the chance to have her in their collection. She was probably 1 of the prettiest leading ladies in Hollywood back in the 1980's and 1990's. I'm gonna end getting the Tweeterhead version too, so I can display her with HT Bats returns.

I have the custom Pfeiffer Catwoman 1/6 figure so that is why I haven't bought the tweeterhead head version. But she does look amazing. That display will look great together with returns bats displayed in front of her.

£15 off at Collectibles Direct UK and a further 15 if bought outright. £370 in total then.

I'm glad you all like this but I must be missing something...I just don't see all the excitement over this.
I'm much more interested in the Julie Newmar version. Am I the only one?

I'm glad you all like this but I must be missing something...I just don't see all the excitement over this.

Depends which woman actor you prefer playing CatWoman . I personally prefer Michelle Pfeiffer. I dont feel either is bad choice.

Both were and still hot women. The excitement was remembering Michelle do her flips (or her stunt-double), her nail slashings and her tongue lashings while Julie never did that I can remember any fight scene at all. She would just send in her henchmen to get their butts beat up by the Bats and Robin. :lol

Both were and still hot women. The excitement was remembering Michelle do her flips (or her stunt-double), her nail slashings and her tongue lashings while Julie never did that I can remember any fight scene at all. She would just send in her henchmen to get their butts beat up by the Bats and Robin. :lol

But Julie ordered them looking so very sexy! My first crush as a very young adolescent young man! Newmar #1, Pfieffer #2 for me.

Newmar's hips were super sexy but that was before my time. I remember seeing batman returns in theaters and having a major thing for pfiefer, so this purchase was a no brainer from the minute we got the announcement

If I were to buy two it would be the Muted Purple Classic Cat woman along with this new Michelle Pfifer version.

Exactly my plan. I already have Classic Catwoman ...now just have to get this one.

And this is one exception I made to my rule of collecting only comic based statues.

Back