Cat #8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

Dax, just for you...here's Josh to present you with your very own...*coughs*...hosepipe!:lol :p

FT0115.jpg

Am amazed how many here feel that they are arbiters of taste, value, English grammar and other miscellaneous subjects that assault and perplex us daily. This board is truly blessed by their desire to keep us informed. We are unworthy.

Judging by your love of a signed Sideshow catalog, I don't think I need to try and convince you of taste. I'm sure society has done a thorough job of informing you of your taste by excluding things like sex from you without my help. Darwin's theory of natural selection at work...

Judging by your love of a signed Sideshow catalog, I don't think I need to try and convince you of taste. I'm sure society has done a thorough job of informing you of your taste by excluding things like sex from you without my help. Darwin's theory of natural selection at work...

That is totally uncalled for! You might also want to know the back story of each person on the board before tossing that stupid @#%$ out! Whats the harm in getting a few autographs from a company that you appreciate for their kindness and 1:1 personal business SS offers. That makes you less than everyone else on the board because you got some autos?

You can take your snotty arrogant holier than though attitude and stuff it right up your @#%$ ass!:rage People like you need to get a @#%$ check on themselves and realize you are in no way better than the next person! Just because your parents forgot to instill common courtesy and kindness in you doesn't give you the @#%$ right to say stupid rude @#%$ like your post!:rage

Take a chill pill Josh before you turn into the Incredible Sulk.

I'm not going to let some arsehole say stuff about a friend of mine. If you don't like it well tuff :sancho

I'm not going to let some arsehole say stuff about a friend of mine. If you don't like it well tuff

Deep breaths! Deep breaths! In the red corner, hailing from Texas, sponsored by Sideshow and weighing in at 1 kg, Josh 'The Voice of Sideshow' Jones...

Wow! Cant the name calling and stuff stop for one thread?

And the funny thing is I would of probley asked them to sign mine if I was there also. I have a lot of respect for these people so I would'nt of been surprised if I would of done the same thing if I would of been there.

I know a lot of people enjoy insulting others, but perhaps they could go find a forum where that is appreciated.

It isn't wanted here.

Re: News, News

News just in………………………………………….

Fred, Bert and Bill, 3 of Sideshows most dedicated warehouse staff have just indicated that they will sign all copies of future catalogs before they are shipped.

This weekend, a special form will be posted on the Sideshow site, allowing all customers to indicate:

a.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Which of the three operatives should sign the catalog.
b.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Any personal message you may wish to be added to this rare and valuable artefact.
c.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp How much you are willing to pay for the limited edition, time limited, once in a lifetime offer.

Watch this space……………………………………..

:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

:bonk :eye :bonk

Re: News, News

Well that is one way to pad your post count, double post a few times! :dunno

If anyone wants a catalog, I do have a few extra.

re

Whats the harm in getting a few autographs from a company that you appreciate for their kindness and 1:1 personal business SS offers.

Darn it...I knew I should have asked my surgeon and the nurses on the ward for their autographs on my discharge form, such was my appreciation for their kindness and 1:1 personal service. :p :lol

Re: re

And the puerile insults continue, despite Dave's request...

And yet people still wonder why so many people have left this forum to find someplace where there is at least a semblance of maturity.

Back