Cat #8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Oh god one more policeman......

Not again.....did not even really start the other day....but not wasting my time.......but someone king of jumped to the quick defense. :poke :sleep

No , but you jumped into something you had no buisness jumping into............Bully, you actions are every bit as bad Mr Polite.......:rolleyes :poke

Re: re

Without causing offence to you, Robo, what do you find funny, if anything at all? You're not a Eugene Sully character, are you? :p

Dax, perhaps there's a humour barrier at work here between the Brits and the yanks. :D
That's a fair question (although I have no idea who Eugene Sully is). And I think there may be some UK/US humor differences at work here, so let me just list a few of the (mostly classic, as in old) British television programs (or is that programmes? ;) ) that I really like. Faulty Towers, Are You Being Served, Mr Bean, Blackadder, As Time Goes By, and Keeping Up Appearances and some of my favorites.

Re: Oh god one more policeman......

The catalog sold, this thread is serving no purpose and will be locked.

Back