Cat #8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TRy this one!

omg... that is one ugly looking dog... makes Gothmog look like a beauty queen :lol

Innocense is bliss..................right?:banana

The funniest line in the past 2 days has been by CCT on the Trade/Sale forum onder Policing topic. That was great.:rock

re

Nope that was pretty much disrespect.

Can't take a little light-hearted banter, Josh? :p

Oh wait, I forgot, you're looking to become a mod soon...so no deviant behaviour for you then. :D ;)

Before I get flamed for causing unrest and upsetting the balance of the Force and all...I am joking around, folks.

Disrespect, I think he was just making light of the subject, which seems to be heavy these days. How can that be disrespect, and what this thread had turned into not be?

Nope that was pretty much disrespect.

And what are you an example of? All you do is praise Sideshow, agree with Dave and bore people to death. You need to sell some of your statues and get some charisma and a personality.

re

omg... that is one ugly looking dog... makes Gothmog look like a beauty queen

Surely that's a Jim Henson creation? :\ If not, the owner needs to be prosecuted and the dog destroyed. :eek

I think I found the Sideshow Cat from the caption contest. :p

attf159ug.jpg

The funniest line in the past 2 days has been by CCT on the Trade/Sale forum onder Policing topic. That was great.:rock
What did you find so funny about CCT's comment? I'm not saying it was or wasn't appropriate, just trying to understand why you found it so hilarious. Because, to be honest, it wasn't all that funny to me (sorry CCT). It just struck me as a predictable "boiler-plate" joke, similar to the typical posts I see on another forum I visit that is primarily for DVD bargain hunters. Any post that isn't a specific link to a DVD sale is usually met with 5 or 6 "nice bargain :rolleyes " responses. I'm sure the people who post these responses all find it funny (because they do it so often), but I've never seen the humor in it.

re

Without causing offence to you, Robo, what do you find funny, if anything at all? You're not a Eugene Sully character, are you? :p

Dax, perhaps there's a humour barrier at work here between the Brits and the yanks. :D

Re: re

Not taking sides here but I do agree there is a humour barrier between the brits and yanks. :rock Just depends how well you know the person, even in a galaxy far far away, wouldnt you say Gaz. ;)

Dax, perhaps there's a humour barrier at work here between the Brits and the yanks.

I think humour is different over here to over in the US. I watched The Office over here and then saw some of the American version and found it to be crap.

I don't find that many US programmes to be funny so I guess there is a barrier.

Well Murphy.........I found it funny for the following reason:

He took something serious & made a light hearted jab. I got upset one day because it seemed to me that one person was tracking down & picking on another. So I started jabbing at this "bully". I stuck my nose where it did not belong, but I was just trying to give the guy some of his own meds.

I do not like how threads turn totally off topic and never get back on track. Sort of like this thread. But look at what the Policeman said & then look at what CCT said. I felt sort of responsible for the Security guy deciding to take extra measures (Even though I only did it in one thread). He just made me take a step back & look at the whole picture. It is a Forum. People express their feelings, whether others agree with them or not. So long as it does not become "defensive", personnal or vulgar, everyone has the same chance to read what one says & take it for what it is worth.

If it is funny, it is funny. Situations make some things funny & others not so funny.

re

Just depends how well you know the person, even in a galaxy far far away, wouldnt you say Gaz.

Yup. :D

I watched The Office over here and then saw some of the American version and found it to be crap.

I could barely watch 5 minutes of that. I bet Gervais is thinking it's a load of TopHat too.

Back