Castle - Halloween Episode

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Castle episode tonight? Starts off with him dressed as Mal. His daughter asks what that costume represents. He says " a space cowboy." Daughter tells him there are no cows in space. Plus something about the costume being 5 years old and that Dad just needs to move on. Had me laughing out loud. A nice nod to us browncoats and an overall decent episode.

There were fanboy references galore in that epsiode.

That line about him wearing the "space cowboy" outfit 5 years ago and to move on was great though. :lol

They even played a little Firefly music sting when he first appeared as Mal.

This show is really getting better and wears it's "geek" on it's sleeve. Quite a departure from most police procedurals.

Awesome i'm just grabbing the episode now i really love this show! :rock

Funny thing, I was just talking with a friend about this show and they were psyched about this ep and told me to give this show a chance. I think I will.

Funny thing, I was just talking with a friend about this show and they were psyched about this ep and told me to give this show a chance. I think I will.

Yep you should me and my brother went through season 1 in about 2 days we loved it so much. :lol

I knew this show was going to cater to geeks in the first season when Castle asked the other two detectives if they had any other nicknames they used for "perps." Just to mess with him they rattled off a list of so-called nicknames; including "sleestacks", "destros", and "skeksis". :lol

Back