Carrie Fisher suffers major heart attack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Force Awakens just got cult status as the last time hamil, ford, and fisher were in same movie.

I'm sick about her loss. She probably was worse than what people were letting on. I'm guessing she also had brain damage from LOC. I wonder if it was brain swelling or heart failure that led to passing?

EDIT: some reports of cardiac arrest.

Here is a true and weird story....

My wife's sister came to visit and they stay in my "cave". Everyone who does comments on the display and want to see the collection up close. I showed off a few figures, and activated C3P0 and R2 for them, I also showed off the Leia hologram.....Now, here is where it gets weird.

This all happened LAST Wednesday 12-21........

Carrie had her heart attack 12-23 (Friday)

I came home tonight....after a long day our with family. The display lights in the "cave" have been off so they could sleep at night.........

When I entered the darkened cave, I noticed a small blue light....I wondered what it was.....as I took a step closer I realized what it was and it froze me in my tracks.

IMG_0337.jpg

Its was Leia...glowing in the case.

Now I know alot of you will say I am lying.....and I am not one for belief in the supernatural at all....

BUT HOW WEIRD IS THIS?

I swear I turned it off.....my sister in law says she remembered me turning it off and asking me why I didn't leave them on all the time ( I told her battery life). She also swears she did not notice it on at night.

Yet ......almost a week later...it was on.

No one in my family is a practical joker in this way, plus we were out all day, no one had the opportunity to turn it on....hell I doubt anyone knows how to turn it on. So , if your not a supernatural kinda person....your left with the answer

It has been on since Wednesday, and no one noticed it even in a totally dark room (6 days).....and still shining bright.

Either way its weird to have left that specific one on...........if that is what happened

///WOOOOOWEEEEEOOOOHHHHHHH

I went in there and put it on. Fooled ya.

You might want to change your locks btw.

i helped him, love the new sectional. really ties the place together.

i helped him, love the new sectional. really ties the place together.

About a year too late......but had that been true....then I would be really freaked......

My 14 yod son was pretty freaked .....but didnt let on too much....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back