Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

hulkbust.jpg

For those of us that Have the Spidey and Venom 1:1 this is a dream.. the LSB versions are for the commoners..

Well I have the 1:1 busts and LSB's and will have the comi's, so I think if you dont have the complete set in all platforms, yur not a hardcore fan of that character :lol I may eat my words if this piece blows though :google

Doug u need to make the move, sell all the LSB and acquire grails :rock

nope done moving, i've even told the wifey were to bury me in the backyard.:D

as for grails, i've never seen a 1:1 and i'm not sure if i want to, that way i'm not being pulled into another line.:monkey1

nope done moving, i've even told the wifey were to bury me in the backyard.:D

as for grails, i've never seen a 1:1 and i'm not sure if i want to, that way i'm not being pulled into another line.:monkey1

Just wait, wish I could show you a Maul 1:1 in person :rock

Been looking at this a little closer...and I want to revise my last comment. I think it looks more like an insect with a beak. I can already see the hate comments about this thing tomorrow.

Whats going on SS....first your 1:1 amature painted Iron man....then your 1:1 grinch bust (aka the hulk).....now this bugg-eyed/bird carnage bust:confused:
Think its time to start looking for new talent?

Chris

Back