Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the carry-on if you collect the 1:1 LSB bust then you must enjoy them it seems that the only people that are wingeing are the non collectors or the buyers for profit and as INFECDEAD pointed out the DIM weight has become the factor for postal cost when international buyers buy from SS.Its not as bad with a lot of Reg statues from e-tailers

I don't understand the carry-on if you collect the 1:1 LSB bust then you must enjoy them it seems that the only people that are wingeing are the non collectors or the buyers for profit and as INFECDEAD pointed out the DIM weight has become the factor for postal cost when international buyers buy from SS.Its not as bad with a lot of Reg statues from e-tailers

...what is a 1:1 LSB bust
...what is a wingeing
...what the hell is that in your avatar
...ss doesnt care about you international buyers, don't think they did this just for you (hollow sculpts), they did it for themselves

:nana:

well i dont see too many of these "hollow" busts breaking during shipping, so i dont see why being "hollow" makes a piece cheap. I see more statues breaking then busts during shipping, so that must mean everything is crap and cheap. I understand when the sculpt or paint app sucks, but it doesnt look like the busts are suffering in quality of strength just cause they're lighter then others.

Well I received mine.

Compared to 1:1 of Venom, Thing, and Spiderman, this bust is average. It is NOT as bad as the Hulk 1:1, which was a complete disappointment (from perspective of pose, character look, those teeth, and the size was just to small).

The paint apps are pretty good on the Carnage I received. SS just missed the mark on it as making it a great bust by not capturing more of the character in it, literally and figuratively.

I will probably sell it down the line. Besides, now that I have now collected almost 10 Marvel Exc LSB, I am hooked on those. So much so that I might eventually even sell my 1:1s, but not sure of it yet.

there is a few averages one in that line also, but at least your not spending $500-$800 for a below average piece.
got 10 just another 15-20 to go.:yess:

...what is a wingeing
...ss doesnt care about you international buyers, don't think they did this just for you (hollow sculpts), they did it for themselves

:lol < LOL!!!

And Azurepred, pick up, feel and examine a Hulk or Doom LSB then do the same w/ a (hollow and flat paint app) Sabretooth then you'll see what I'm talking about when saying quality vs. tijuana..

Same analogy will stand w/ a Venom 1:1 and a Carnage 1:1

Then again I understand if a Sacramento Kings fan has a hard time spotting quality..

...what is a wingeing

wingeing is the exact way you are acting (_____)My avatar is the drawing i copied from my Billiken model kit then transffered it to a plane in 3D max to model a Pred Bio helmet and i'd rather have the Australian Dollars and Economy than your sinking ship:wave

Last edited:
jpicsiFTRBwkVMfUphjM.gif

Back