Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
review_grinch_1.jpg
:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

nice jinxx!

Looks very cool.. maybe a bit skinny in the jaw area.. but Carange fans have a great peice here!

ORDERED!

ORDERED!

And....

ORDERED!

It's sad that Bodie and I are the only ones that can recognize greatness when we see it. :monkey2

I don't get it, they did an awsome job with the LSB, but this...Not so much.

yeah, it gives me a creeps which is a good thing for Carnage....

let me know when the carnage slasher flick/movie comes out.

I don't get it, they did an awsome job with the LSB, but this...Not so much.

let me know when the carnage slasher flick/movie comes out.

Aye the LSB is awesome! Probably the only bust I'll ever own.

I'm still not completely sold on this, from the front, he looks really menacing, from the side, not so much, the ES should be really low on this, ~250 would be proper for this. I will prolly order and see what the ES is and see if I can get him cheaper from a retailer. Not sure :monkey1

But, its weird, for Venom, the life size > LSB, and for carnage, the LSB> life size.

I'm still not completely sold on this, from the front, he looks really menacing, from the side, not so much, the ES should be really low on this, ~250 would be proper for this. I will prolly order and see what the ES is and see if I can get him cheaper from a retailer. Not sure :monkey1

But, its weird, for Venom, the life size > LSB, and for carnage, the LSB> life size.

I don't really like the black blebs on him, looks unnaturally well rounded and not as splotchy like on the LSB.

Back