Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carnagebustpanel.jpg

Last edited:
This bust will be another disappointment just like the 1:1 Hulk. To tell you the truth...I think SS does it on purpose. They cant put out the most popular characters with amazing sculpts all at once. What would they have left to make in the fututre to keep them going? So they put out characters we all want but very bad versions of them. This way in the years to come they can keep remaking them better and better. Thus keeping business and interest going. Isnt that pretty much every companies insurance plan....(cough)...Apple..:)

Chris

nope, nada, no interest here at all.
stay the hell away from me you bastard......:gun

Oh I know that you dig SW pieces, it's too late I've all ready seen Vader, Maul and Grievous PF's in your collection Doug, u are doomed :emperor:emperor:emperor

I actually think I like it . . . . Carnage is weird looking like that . . . and it is different enough that I will probably keep my legendary scale bust as well . . . this is more Museum pose like and I think it will look nice next to my Spidey 1:1 . . .

Oh, my!:google

I pity the souls who will buy this thing. Look like the symbiote attached itself to an owl or something!

I am probably in the minority here...but IMO the only 1:1 bust that really looks good is Venom. The rest...ehh, not to impressed.

Back