Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they still make solid somewhat large scale bust anymore? LOL
As long as they're thick enough, I am fine with it.

This is similiar to how I hear people complain about using plastic in automobiles. Now a days, tons of vehicles use plastic. Too much plastic do give a cheap feeling but that's another issue.

Hollow is fine as long as they are then priced appropriately. 500 to 800 for a bust that is as hollow as a piggy bank seems wrong IMO. Then again these things sell out at these prices so we only have ourselves to blame.

Hollow is fine as long as they are then priced appropriately. 500 to 800 for a bust that is as hollow as a piggy bank seems wrong IMO. Then again these things sell out at these prices so we only have ourselves to blame.

I've noticed most LSB are available after sold-out or after shipping. So we have plenty of time.

At least you don't have to add another $200 on for postage to us international collectors, and the in hand pic's look great.What relevance does weight have in a resin statue is it 9 or 24 carat plastic?

At least you don't have to add another $200 on for postage to us international collectors, and the in hand pic's look great.What relevance does weight have in a resin statue is it 9 or 24 carat plastic?

tired of this cheap shipping argument...as a collector of quality goods, I will pay the extra cash for a solid sculpt...I care not of international collectors...they care not of me. :yess:

tired of this cheap shipping argument...as a collector of quality goods, I will pay the extra cash for a solid sculpt...I care not of international collectors...they care not of me. :yess:

Good for you enjoy your less and less solid statues.You are the one that is going to be buying less as thats the way things are going.The way your economy is performing they are going to get ligthter.

It's not the weight of the statue that really matters when it comes to postage, it is the over compensation SS gives to the foam and boxes that increases costs to the international collector which = volumetric weight.
Making busts and other collectables easter egg thin is profiteering, but having over inflated pack sizes based on the what the product really needs drives costs up unnecessarily. The boxes from SS have been better of late but could still use with some trimming.

All you ppl that say Hollow makes the piece cheap, you obviosuly dont collect 1:1 busts cause most are hollow. What gives it weight is the base, not the piece itself.

Well I received mine.

Compared to 1:1 of Venom, Thing, and Spiderman, this bust is average. It is NOT as bad as the Hulk 1:1, which was a complete disappointment (from perspective of pose, character look, those teeth, and the size was just to small).

The paint apps are pretty good on the Carnage I received. SS just missed the mark on it as making it a great bust by not capturing more of the character in it, literally and figuratively.

I will probably sell it down the line. Besides, now that I have now collected almost 10 Marvel Exc LSB, I am hooked on those. So much so that I might eventually even sell my 1:1s, but not sure of it yet.

Back