Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks ok but not great. Sideshow had dropped the ball on there last two busts( the paint job on hulk one word SAD ). I think who ever is in charge of QC line for there busts most but going through a tough time in their personal life because there work is suffering.

I do believe the final product that was delivered to collectors was a much better piece then what everyone saw at Comic Con.

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

16.jpg

your pics look good.
the mouth seems to be missing something, like some shinny saliva or something...saliva goes a long way.
the chest to the base looks better on yours compared to the con, thought i saw clue or uneven paint apps at the con.

Looks good to me. But under certain lighting or lack of it, alot of piece would look good. I think the pics of Carnage 1:1 bust looks bad at Comic Con is because of the strong lighting. Quality as well as the paint job have certain efects as well.

...and his name is photoshopmagician :dunno:wink1::dunno

hahahahah. I can promise you I used no photoshop in these pictures. Really, lighting can make or break how a product looks through the lens of a camera. It's why everything looks so bad when there's flat lighting or a crappy flash. I made sure to light it very well, and dark because that's who Carnage is, a very dark individual. Here's another picture with much more light if it helps any. I just think contrasting light really brings out the product.

01.jpg

hahahahah. I can promise you I used no photoshop in these pictures. Really, lighting can make or break how a product looks through the lens of a camera. It's why everything looks so bad when there's flat lighting or a crappy flash. I made sure to light it very well, and dark because that's who Carnage is, a very dark individual. Here's another picture with much more light if it helps any. I just think contrasting light really brings out the product.

01.jpg

I'll give you $100 for it....:nana:

Chris

Looks pretty sweet in those pics to me. I don't do busts, so I'll never really know for sure, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

Looking forward to the comiquette.. actually looking forward to that more than anything else at this point.

I too cancelled this, the hulk just made me think twice and wait for reviews first. Glad I did now, can't wait for wolverine though

photoshopmagician.. I'm glad your stoked about your bust.. It only really matters if it's cool to you.. the heck with the haters.. and folks posting responses like: "I'll give you 100 bucks for it"... way to go freaks.. nothing like making your fellow collectors feel good about their purchase decisions and what they like..... wow!

Congrats again.. I think your photos look great!

photoshopmagician.. I'm glad your stoked about your bust.. It only really matters if it's cool to you.. the heck with the haters.. and folks posting responses like: "I'll give you 100 bucks for it"... way to go freaks.. nothing like making your fellow collectors feel good about their purchase decisions and what they like..... wow!

Congrats again.. I think your photos look great!

Ok fine $200....but thats my last offer.

Chris

Back