Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to hunt down a venom comiquette on ebay australia last month an d paid $550 with free shipping. Is that a good price? Im thinkin of getting carnage or warmachine maquette. Which one of the two should i pick first?

Imho: Carnage > War Machine :wave

I managed to hunt down a venom comiquette on ebay australia last month an d paid $550 with free shipping. Is that a good price? Im thinkin of getting carnage or warmachine maquette. Which one of the two should i pick first?

You got a great deal, I was actually going to buy that very same venom off ebay but you beat me to it.

But definitely get the carnage comiquette, it goes really well with the Venom.

You got a pretty decent price on the Venom. I would get Carnage - I think it is a cooler statue and comic based. But you really can't go wrong with either they both kick ass.

You got a great deal, I was actually going to buy that very same venom off ebay but you beat me to it.

But definitely get the carnage comiquette, it goes really well with the Venom.

lol sorry about that mate, the edition number on the statue didnt match the box number. But thats not a big deal, I already have the spidey com so il get carnage first to complete the trio. Let the ebay hunt begin hehe.

there's still a few stores in europe that have him in stock and almost at retail prices so people who are still looking for one...hurry up !!

any other suggestions for retailers selling this statue?? and how reliable are forbidden planet, i hope they arent selling a busted carnage comiquette, or a used one.

Hey guys, how much is Carnage going for atm? I found a shop near here where I live that sells it for about $400 (new), and the guy said it's near to retail price. Now, I checked SS site and found that retail was 275$, but living in Europe, I'm not sure what was the retail here (could easily be around 350, from what I see recently).

Hey guys, how much is Carnage going for atm? I found a shop near here where I live that sells it for about $400 (new), and the guy said it's near to retail price. Now, I checked SS site and found that retail was 275$, but living in Europe, I'm not sure what was the retail here (could easily be around 350, from what I see recently).

i payed carnage in my local shop 260 euro when he came out but i don't think you will find him at that price anymore , 300 -350 euro seems to be the going price for carnage now on the secondary market so $400 seems a fair price but watch out for additional taxes that you'll have to pay if the seller lives outside europe ...

Meh, for that price I'd really prefer the Ex version. I can foresee I would buy it just to re-sell it later, so I'll think I pass, even if I really like Carnage and the statue looks amazing :(

Meh, for that price I'd really prefer the Ex version. I can foresee I would buy it just to re-sell it later, so I'll think I pass, even if I really like Carnage and the statue looks amazing :(

what's to prefer about the excl. version ? it's only a horrible looking print :horror

Is this one, right?

Carnage-Comiquette-2.jpg

Back