Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saving up now for venom. Both of them were up for sale at a local shop, was originally had to go with venom first. Got short on cash but hey its no problem, first time i saw carnage in actual display and the size and sculpt / pose blew me away! he now replaces my thor comic pf as office display

Saving up now for venom. Both of them were up for sale at a local shop, was originally had to go with venom first. Got short on cash but hey its no problem, first time i saw carnage in actual display and the size and sculpt / pose blew me away! he now replaces my thor comic pf as office display

First time I saw Carnage I was stoked myself I couldn't believe that their was the possibility that I may be able to get the trio that I had long missed out on. Now finding Venom I am that much closer.

Just came across a few Carnage comis go up on Ebay, & are selling in the $300.00 to $350.00 range??? Am I missing something here? I own this sculpt, & consider it to be the best Carnage ever produced. Size, pose, details, paint, Gore group, what else could you ask for?

If some are seeking this masterpiece out, I'd say now is the time to pounce. Still can't believe how cheaply this is selling for. At these prices it's not a deal, but rather a steal.:lecture

First time I saw Carnage I was stoked myself I couldn't believe that their was the possibility that I may be able to get the trio that I had long missed out on. Now finding Venom I am that much closer.

Venom is one of my most favourite statues I have ever owned. It is epic.

Yeah, & collectively, the whole Spidey com line, (including Venom, Carnage, & Rhino), is shaping up to be a true masterwork series.

Great poses, sculpts, & details, along with 1/4 scale, makes them hard to beat on any level. Hoping SS has another Spidey villain release real soon, maintaining the high quality excellence, (excluding ****ty fiberglass quality of Rhino body sculpt :slap), of previous releases. A Green Goblin. Doc Ock, & Vulture release, would be an old school villains dream. Fully sculpted of course.:wink1:

Just came across a few Carnage comis go up on Ebay, & are selling in the $300.00 to $350.00 range??? Am I missing something here? I own this sculpt, & consider it to be the best Carnage ever produced. Size, pose, details, paint, Gore group, what else could you ask for?

If some are seeking this masterpiece out, I'd say now is the time to pounce. Still can't believe how cheaply this is selling for. At these prices it's not a deal, but rather a steal.:lecture

I think it's just because people just don't like the character.
I love the Carnage and I think this is one of the most creative interesting sculpts that SS had done.
Very underrated statue and to all the people that don't own it, you're missing out

only one sold for $350 shipped and it was damaged. one before that sold for $635 shipped. one before that sold for $475 because it was an auction style listing and only had one bid. in this iffy economy, a collector will hurt himself if he sells that way. buy it now will eventually get you what you want for the item. mine is up there for $600 shipped.

Venom is one of my most favourite statues I have ever owned. It is epic.

Man I keep this piece very close to me while gaming, Carnage to they go at it toe to toe as they always do in my display. I love looking at them every time I come into my Gameroom.

Yeah, & collectively, the whole Spidey com line, (including Venom, Carnage, & Rhino), is shaping up to be a true masterwork series.

Great poses, sculpts, & details, along with 1/4 scale, makes them hard to beat on any level. Hoping SS has another Spidey villain release real soon, maintaining the high quality excellence, (excluding ****ty fiberglass quality of Rhino body sculpt :slap), of previous releases. A Green Goblin. Doc Ock, & Vulture release, would be an old school villains dream. Fully sculpted of course.:wink1:

I think that the PF Green Goblin goes well with the original setup with the exception of the pumpkin on the base. Too me it is the perfect sculpt and pose. If I wasn't saving up for a PS4 and a wedding I would have snagged him already.

yup said it before, take away venom's (and even spidey's) popularity and just base it on the detail and all... carnage is the creme dela creme

That is truly a great piece... Glad to see the prices have risen for it. Not quite as high as Venom but still it's a grail/classic in the making. He's a big bad boy

Great statue, and with your new photo skill, it becomes even better =)

Back