Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's stuck in France...:(
I was SO stocked to get it last week, but SS took its time shipping it and FedEx just took it for a tour around its offices it seems...

Mine's stuck in France...:(
I was SO stocked to get it last week, but SS took its time shipping it and FedEx just took it for a tour around its offices it seems...

Maybe they're trying figure out how to put it together. :monkey3

#528 EX is in da house! Looking very very good, thank the maker!
Honestly, no idea how this one can be still rotting in the selves...no idea whatsoever.

I am very happy, the Trio is now complete! Inevitable pics to follow later today!

Carnage has some tendency for paint chipping (especially the scythe hand).

Very nice statue, congrats with your exclusive!! :clap

Yea yea yea, I know. Seriously you can't tell a difference, it covers it up perfectly. Like I said, they were minor chips. Like 1 touch of the sharpie and BAM, no more chips.

I am gonna do that with my rental vehicle. They might not notice the 4 inch scratch on the hood. Damn the snow fall. :gah:

Carnage says hello

94974743.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Ordered mines yesterday:hi5:

This will be my first painted piece, I'm new too this hobby and my first two purchases from Bowens line were Faux Wolverine and Juggernaut (dying to get my hands on Faux classic smash hulk). I know alot of people don't like Faux, but i Fell in love with the Hulk and Wolverine, plus I got other reasons why i got them that color and stuff.

Anyways, I'm excited to get this new piece and start some color displays.:wave

Back