Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But good for the rest of us. :D

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

This will be EPIC, mark da words, you'v THAT have missed out will have broken down in da tears of your own blood when this cannot be found for your pheasant monies.

Left pinky toe? It's on!!! :lol

This reminds me of a incident at work one time where there was this Analyst that wanted to arm wrestle me at lunch time (regardless we did and he chose poorly) but my fellow co-workers were like "he wants to arm wrestler YOU? :rotfl"

Co-worker1: "he couldn't beat Ski, if Ski had a stroke and was parallized on one side"

Co-worker2: "he couldn't beat Ski, if Ski had a stroke on both sides and was parallized!!!!"

All in a IT office environment as well and later held down at the lunch room :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This reminds me of a incident at work one time where there was this Analyst that wanted to arm wrestle me at lunch time (regardless we did and he chose poorly) but my fellow co-workers were like "he wants to arm wrestler YOU? :rotfl"

Co-worker1: "he couldn't beat Ski, if Ski had a stroke and was parallized on one side"

Co-worker2: "he couldn't beat Ski, if Ski had a stroke on both sides and was parallized!!!!"

All in a IT office environment as well and later held down at the lunch room :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Life is so sweet when you're a badass!!!

Back