Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's a great development for these figures... hope it doesn't hinder articulation too much.

I don't care what they use for the suits as long as it doesn't break down in a few years like some "pleather" materials have on other figures.

First Star Wars PPO I'll be attending or Pre Order for that matter in a long time! I can't wait :rock Hate the new cartoon but I love the design of Captain Rex out of all the Clones he feels the most connected to Jango Fett.

My son is going to be freakin' stoked! I figured that Captain Rex would be a ways off. And that Commander Cody would show up first. But my son is a Rex freak so he has been praying for rex to come out.

I am going to buy him one of the regular version. And I am sure that he will trash it in a few hours. But he will be stoked for a little while!

I noticed the suit too. Wonder if only the deluxe Clones will get the better body suit.

Is it just me or does he look a little more cartoony than the other clones?

Anyone else think its safe to assume his exclusive will be a holo Obi? I can't imagine they wouldn't give him one on pair with their Obi-Wan in clone armour.

He looks like the standard clone. No more or less cartoony. As for the Ex, that should be a no-brainer and would be a great addition as it's not important to those who don't own a Clone Obi.

I noticed the suit too. Wonder if only the deluxe Clones will get the better body suit.

Looks like the same suit to me. :dunno

So I see alot of people want Commander Cody instead, but isnt this one of the Clonetroppers from the 2d animated short? Who was lead by the Red Clonetrooper with the dual pistols? If so why are people not as hyped for this guy as I am? Or am I confusing this character for someone else?

So I see alot of people want Commander Cody instead, but isnt this one of the Clonetroppers from the 2d animated short? Who was lead by the Red Clonetrooper with the dual pistols? If so why are people not as hyped for this guy as I am? Or am I confusing this character for someone else?

I think this is a matter of OT and OT/PT vs. EU despite the Clone Wars being official cannon.

He looks like the standard clone. No more or less cartoony. As for the Ex, that should be a no-brainer and would be a great addition as it's not important to those who don't own a Clone Obi.

Looks like the same suit to me. :dunno

Could be the pic but that looks different to me :dunno

In the new CW cartoon Capt Rex is to Anakin what Cmdr Cody is to Obi Wan. Rex also carries double blasters and is a very BA character IMHO.

Back