Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be a pass for me.

I noticed something difference about the black suit under his armour, its those grey strips...

I must admit, I get almost all of the 12" sideshow stuff but this trooper stuff is getting lame. Now Gree or Cody I could see, or some of the OT guys like s scout trooper or snow trooper but this is just basically rehash after rehash. At least passing on the last 2( counting this one) I am saving a few bucks.

A bit surprised to see Rex before Cody, but he is welcome nonetheless! And I might just be able to PPO this! I have to go in 1/2 hour earlier all next week to work, so now my break falls right on PPO time instead of 1/2 hour too late! :banana

A pass for me. I hated the Clone Wars film. Didn't mind the CW short cartoon, but CW is not an area that interests me. ESB figures next please.

Got to see what his head looks like, but Captain Rex, is one of y favorites from CW cartoon...

Nice figure but shame it looks like a clean deco where Rex is dirty in the cartoon
also a pity it's another chuffin clone !!!!!

So glad to know alot of you are upset and passing. Please keep it up so that he'll be alot easier for me to get next week:D

Like it was going to be hard to get either way? When was the last time a SW PPO sold out in minutes?

I'm happy to leave one for someone else on this figure. I do like the CW cartoon, but i'm just not psyched about this one. I can't believe that SS is not doing more for the 30th "anni"-versary of ESB. I'll pass until more OT stuff comes out...

I'll wait to make a decision until I see the complete figure, not just a head shot. So far, I like him though.

I hope Sideshow didn't make any improvement to the body suit. I thought the stripes on this one doesn't look printed like before. I simply hope for consistency in my trooper collection.

Back