Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rex has been common knowledge since SDCC last year , not sure why everyone is bummed! SS is probably saving Cody, Gammy, Hammerhead and probably Yoda for SDCC.

Cannot Resist.......must buy !!! I have almost 1400 points to go towards this guy.

Is it just me or does he look a little more cartoony than the other clones?

No...that preview shot gives me that impression too...especially that shoulder pauldron...looking forward to the preview later in the week...

And Nam's question's a good one...where's the ESB stuff?

Are they saving all of the "big guns" for SDCC?

I'll probably have to pass on this one. I originally planned on getting him, and I may later down the line, but money is too tight right now. I have also been extremely disappointed with the armored figures so far.

Yoda would be awesome.

I'm wondering where the ESB stuff is too , we know Cody, Gammy, Hammerhead , and Dooku are being done.

ESB wise I'm betting Yoda will be revealed at SDCC along with 2 of the 4 others I mentioned at the top.

Most Likely Cody and Gammy at SDCC , with Hammy and Dooku being anounced after SDCC for next year.

I'll buy but yeah Cody would have been cooler. Wonder if he'll come with a Phase II helmet? Kind of how they're doing Cody in reverse.

Possibly, maybe as an Ex, depends on whether they get an indication that the series will ever show him with a Phase 2. With Cody, between ROTS and CW, we do see him with both versions.

Possibly, maybe as an Ex, depends on whether they get an indication that the series will ever show him with a Phase 2. With Cody, between ROTS and CW, we do see him with both versions.

Well with 100 episodes locked in from LFL, I think it's a safe bet the series ends with Grievous & Dooku kidnapping the Chancellor. So yeah I am sure we're going to see Phase II helmets. I mean they already brought in the Arc fighters and I believe the Turbo Tanks are on the way. Phase II would be cool to see.

I need to see more pics 1st. Would have liked to see Cody instead. I'm really wanting to see Dooku or some aliens next.

Well with 100 episodes locked in from LFL, I think it's a safe bet the series ends with Grievous & Dooku kidnapping the Chancellor.

That's how the first CW animated series ended... the Genndy Tartakovsky one.... liked it much more than the new one, was just Obi-Wan and Anakin, no Ahsoka... I'd rather it didn't end that way, it'd be completely denying the existence of the 1st animated series... I don't want them trampling all over it like everything else...

Awesome.

Love or hate the prequels, the CW cartoon, etc, Captain Rex is a cool character and one of my favourites in the SW universe, I can't wait for this.

But, I also have to ask where the ESB figures are? Luke in Snowspeeder gear please.

Of course, we all know who your favorite character is CaptnRex... :rolleyes:

:lol

I really want some ESB stuff...

Wow the coolest looking Clone to date and very little love. I hear you guys on ESB but I am sure we will get some stuff soon enough.

That's how the first CW animated series ended... the Genndy Tartakovsky one.... liked it much more than the new one, was just Obi-Wan and Anakin, no Ahsoka... I'd rather it didn't end that way, it'd be completely denying the existence of the 1st animated series... I don't want them trampling all over it like everything else...

I agree with you but the new series has already taken a ____ on the previous show. Case in point, Grievous. He didn't have "asthma" until Mace Windu squeezed him with the force. In the new series Grievous has always had the cough. There are other examples too.

Totally ordered. He looks bad ass! Curious to see if they go outside the box with the Ex on this figure though.

Back