Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics. I think they purposely skipped the phase 2 because they will release an all-new PF for that (his armor is different as well). This along with a phase 2 version wielding dual blasters would look great!

Nice pics. I think they purposely skipped the phase 2 because they will release an all-new PF for that (his armor is different as well). This along with a phase 2 version wielding dual blasters would look great!

Thanks slynger. I hope you're right, but my gut tells me we won't be seeing another captain rex pff. Prove me wrong sideshow!

That was the Rex PF I was hoping for, but this one is also very good.

Wow! Great pics! Much better than what I can do. But be very careful. With the ex grenades. They can fall and break. I used a rubber band to hold them on his hand as a safety back up. Just FYI. :wave

CBG, if you put the the part where the belt clips in the hand, it's less likely to fall out. I've bumped it a few times and no problems.

I need a little help from those that have this statue.
After a hard fought battle to get the head on the black ball joint, I have found that when turning the head the ball joint has a slight twist in the neck/chest that moves before the head turns on the ball joint. Basically the neck turns about 1 inch left or right then stops and the head starts to turn on the ball joint as intended.
Has anyone else discovered this, is it normal?
A spot of glue might stop the twist, but I don't want the neck to pull out if/when I take the head off?

Sideshow has no replacement for me so I am trying to decide if I should take the discount.
Thanks

Did anyone get an exclusive sticker for their art box sent out from Sideshow?

Nope! The only traits to distinguish the difference between a reg. & an exclusive is the edition number & having the grenades of course. There is no other indications :( not even the underneath of the base says exclusive edition!

Could not resist taking some more pics of Rex
rex4a.jpg
rex3a.jpg

rex2a.jpg
rex1a.jpg

And a few with the Clone Trooper
rex1-1.jpg

rex2-1.jpg

rex3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back