Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the EX should have been swap out hands so you could have him using his pistols.

No one done any mods or found anything cool that fits in the other hand for the reg?

Agreed.

Phase II helmet would of been a waste, I'm sure we'll get a Phase II Rex PF sooner or later. Sideshow does like making Rex's.

I'd love a Phase 2 Rex, but I'd much rather a Cad Bane. Actually, there are quite a few TCW characters I'd like to see in 1/4 before a repeat is made.

I'd love a Phase 2 Rex, but I'd much rather a Cad Bane. Actually, there are quite a few TCW characters I'd like to see in 1/4 before a repeat is made.

Now that we've seen arcs in 1/6th, and Cody in 1/4, I'm really hoping to get Delta Squad our commander Colt in one format or another, although colt is the only one that sounds plausible

To be honest, I'd much rather there be no more Clones in 1/4. There have already been 4 so far, while characters like Lando and Mace Windu have yet to receive any release.

Got my reg today! Really think he's awesome!

Why the hell is the base so heavy? Just totally unnecessary. But yeah love the sculpt and pose, love the ball jointed head, this moves a lot better and freer than the Clone Trooper PFs does.

I got sweaty putting the head on though, man was it tight! Then i realized i hadn't put his shoulder pads on and had to take the head off.....ouchie lol.

But yeah super happy.....just need something to jam in his left hand now.... :)

100_3431_zpsba7f8307.jpg

100_3432_zpsdebd1c34.jpg

100_3433_zps47543d37.jpg

100_3434_zps97deebf0.jpg

100_3435_zpsc70e84d2.jpg

100_3436_zps4d3d082d.jpg

100_3438_zps1eedeac4.jpg

100_3442_zps879caffc.jpg

Mine is suppose to be for sale, but those pics are making me want to open it and make room on the shelf for him. Nicely done! :hi5:

For a long time did not see it on sale. How much can it cost? ...think sell my Rex, do not know for how much :slap

Saw a new post and thought there was a Phase 2 Rex happening or something

I got excited for about 20 seconds.

Back