Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do mate I'm in the middle of move ing from a 2 bed to 3 bed house so I've just packed him away but ill sort something out . Still trying to score a granade belt for it to :( .

I actually was going to nab this and the PF Phase 1 clone trooper for a good price recently on eBay, though what do you know, at the last second some mystery buyer swoops in to pay retail, unsurprising it was relisted a few days later by the seller, jeez I wonder how that happened!

I like this but I'm trying to stick with OT, I've got a stormtrooper on the way and will get a snow trooper to go with it.

Got my Rex ex a month or so ago and put him next to the clone trooper. They look great together. Highly recommend the pair.

Lol :) as soon as we are settled in our new place I will bud . I have a mate who's a photographer who's always pestering me to take photos of my statues so I might ask him to take some soon .

I'm trying to score a Boba Fett at the same price you did that was a good Score bud ;)

Lol :) as soon as we are settled in our new place I will bud . I have a mate who's a photographer who's always pestering me to take photos of my statues so I might ask him to take some soon .

I'm trying to score a Boba Fett at the same price you did that was a good Score bud ;)

Ye I know mate couldn't believe it, have you joined the statue collectors Facebook page? There is a BST page as well, there are some good buying, selling, trading on there you might be able to get one.

Just bit the bullet and ordered ,Hope to have him on Tuesday do display with my Speeder bike PF. Just need to get a Storm trooper now for the other side of the display!

Just bit the bullet and ordered ,Hope to have him on Tuesday do display with my Speeder bike PF. Just need to get a Storm trooper now for the other side of the display!

. . . and then you'll need the upcoming Snowtrooper, and what good are the troopers without Vader, so you'll get him, then Boba Fett looks good with Vader, he's next. But Fett also travels with his prize, so you'll track down Han in Carbonite and the addiction is well on its way!! :wave

Very nice I just don't really want to get into clone wars stuff even though its very good.

Back