Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone said there was differences between Phase I and II armor. Besides the Jet pack.. what are they?

I'm definitely getting it. If they do a Phase 2 helmet as an EX it's a shame if they leave his "kills" off his armor.

So are the hatch marks the only difference?

I how we at least get Phase II in 1/6th!

Yea i love rex but i dont think all go for thins one! Im sure it will look awesome tho!

I really like the 1:6 scale version of Rex...wonder if they'll produce a PF of CW Anakin as well some day?

REX-SKYWALKER-02.jpg

someone said there was differences between Phase I and II armor. Besides the Jet pack.. what are they?

I think he only wore the jetpack once which is why I would have preferred the PF not to have it. As for the actual armor differences, besides the minor paint stuff like tally marks on the tops of his hands and left forearm, and weathering there's also the input device on his right forearm seen in the pic below.

images

In the next pic you'll see the ammo pack on his pauldron, and that his chest piece has the same welding marks that are on the lower front of his helmet.

716px-RexPhase2Badass-SWE.jpg

Last edited:
I think he only wore the jetpack once which is why I would have preferred the PF not to have it.

It's not out of the realm of possibilities for them to attach it via magnet which means you could display with or without and not have glaring holes.

I've had to ease up on PF's becuase of space issues, but damn I'm sure this will end up being one of the best in the line.

Rex has become a staple character in the SW Universe, so it makes perfect sense to give him the PF treatment.

The teases are usually a good distance. Look at Colossus who teased in October and ordered in January. So we could have anywhere from 3 to 4 months maybe on ordering it. March/April order time puts it orderable in the end of Q1/beginning of Q2 so I have a feeling you'll see the estimated ship be Q4. I wouldn't be shocked if this was in hand by Christmas.

^ the Isacc Clarke statue wasn't up for order for a few months, everyone though it'd go up during Spooktacular but they didn't, since they added a light-up feature , the delay was probably cos of that.

I hope the Babydoll PF goes up for order soon :(

That had a near full reveal, but Rex is just a production blog so it may take a while longer.

Back