Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely a PF!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jwcvKqfiQ[/ame]

I might be game...

I hope the base/dead droid is somewhat recognisable and not just metal scrap.

Really want this I hope it comes with a swap out season 4 helm

Cool! I was hoping for a Rex PF some day, though I would have preferred Phase 2 armor. I'm expecting a portrait without the helmet for the Ex but I wouldn't be surprised if the Ex is a phase 2 helmet despite a few other differences with the armor.

I'll probably display him with my Clone Trooper PF but I wish he wasn't wearing a jet pack. Still it's good to see another trooper on the way and I hope Cody won't be too far behind.

I'll get this...I really like the base, mound of droid parts. Rex and Bane are the only characters I really dig from clone wars...forgot fives and echo in arc trooper form.

Wasn't a thread just started yesterday asking which EU character you want to see as a PF next? Well there you go. :lol

I bet the EX will be a blond Morrison sculpt. The Phase II helmet would be for a slightly different costume altogether.

Yes there was and Rex was in my top 5. :yess:

Looks nice but Rex is far from my favourite clone. Make a PF of the 501st (without them getting impaled) and I'll buy it

Of all the clone commanders, its seems a movie commander would have made more sense to make first.

Of all the Clone Wars characters, I think Ahsoka should have been first.

He still looks awesome though.

I'll buy it or my name's not CaptnRex.:yess:

I'd love to get a portrait and a Phase II helmet as well as the Phase I. Can't wait to see more.

The Threepio PF seems to be taking a while, but that's another topic.

i want that captain rex LSB they had in a sneak peak vid a while back where he has a gun in his hand! This looks cool but i'm not that into star wars statues so easy pass...congrats to those who are getting it though!

Back