Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Issue: Captain Rex PF Exclusive

That video also has a nice bright light above him to help blowout the whites even more.

Based on the image you showed and images of Rex on SS's site...looks the same to me.

That may be true, but I can say the same about the BBT scene shot/pic. Not sure if we both are looking at the same SSC's site pics, but to me those are white compared to mine.

Even if we entertain the idea that this statue looks different color in different lighting settings, then why does the plain Clone Trooper PF look the same no matter how it's captured, offline, in videos, pro photos and amateur photos, etc.?

It may cost me some $$$ but I will get to the bottom of this :)

Mine also has that greyish/blue look to him..

Rex05.jpg

ST020.jpg

Mine also has that greyish/blue look to him..

@dan350zr, thank you so much for posting those pics. Yes, I see it, but I think yours is lighter than mine. I hope we can see someone with a whiter color version.

I guess at this point, I should put it together and take some shots and see how it looks assembled.

Visedar, I sent you a couple of pics. :)

I PM'd you, but it said you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages. Sadly the pictures didn't come thru. I can PM you my email address, if that works.

I PM'd you, but it said you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages. Sadly the pictures didn't come thru. I can PM you my email address, if that works.

Sorry about that. I'm clearing my PM's.

@dan350zr, thank you so much for posting those pics. Yes, I see it, but I think yours is lighter than mine. I hope we can see someone with a whiter color version.

I guess at this point, I should put it together and take some shots and see how it looks assembled.

my rex is bluish also. there is a photo in the snowtrooper pf thread that shows rex with all the other troopers and he looks very bluish...

mine is the same.
Thank you for letting me know. I'm relieved that it's not a painting or defect issue.

Merged with main thread.
Thank you for merging it.

my rex is bluish also. there is a photo in the snowtrooper pf thread that shows rex with all the other troopers and he looks very bluish...
Thank you! For letting me know and for pointing that out. I'm glad to see everyone's messages regarding this, because I was very worried thinking mine was uniquely bluish.

I guess I should invest in some display LEDs to brighten him up!

I almost bought this a while back when I was big into the clones, but am scaling back to just Cody now, mainly for space reasons. I think Rex and Cody would look good side by side though.

I almost bought this a while back when I was big into the clones, but am scaling back to just Cody now, mainly for space reasons. I think Rex and Cody would look good side by side though.
I know what you mean, I was big on collecting allll the clone commanders, but now I'm just keeping Cody, Rex, Bly, and Neyo and getting my focus back on Boba Fett and Vader. Hopefully we'll see at least one more clone Commander PF before Episode 7

Rex and Cody will look awesome on the same shelf!

i agree. i would like to see gree, bacara, fox, and wolf made aswell. pleaze pleaze sideshow!!!

I'd love to own at least one of these clones as a PF:
Commander Thire
Commander Fox
Commander Ganch
Commander Colt
Commander Thorn
Captain Deviss

At least couple of them can be leveraged from the current Cpt. Rex PF, with not much effort.

Back