Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just told a few homeless minority women at my local shelter for abused women that Brie Larson WILL ABSOLUTELY increase minority women’s voices at Hollywood press junkets, she’s got their backs!

They fell on their knees and cried at how much that will impact their lives they said if they had to experience one more white guy interview a celebrity with prepared questions they would’ve dropped into deep depression.

Funniest thing I'll read today.:cool:

Do you mean the part where jye says he was at a shelter for abused women? Yeah, that got me too. :chase

Do you mean the part where jye says he was at a shelter for abused women? Yeah, that got me too. :chase

But I can see that:cool:...meanwhile, a tiny spoiler but srsly don't click if u don't wanna know (won't mean much unless ur fan of certain not-main character).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Confused as why critics are losing their minds over the "trippy space" stuff 'coz Doctor Strange had "trippy multiverse stuff".:dunno This isn't gonna be like Blair Witch where people were heaving from motion sickness?

Funniest thing I'll read today.:cool:

Haven't forgotten the mass hysteria critic reviews for BP "I can't physically throw up in my mouth"...and then when I finally saw on screen staring in disbelief that CGI like that had made it into a Marvel film...

Sure there are good parts in CM. There's good stuff in all the MCU films *shrug*.

pfft BP had the best cgi homage to X-Men 1.

I own Marvel Legends my wife is definately abused lol

But I can see that:cool:...meanwhile, a tiny spoiler but srsly don't click if u don't wanna know (won't mean much unless ur fan of certain not-main character).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Confused as why critics are losing their minds over the "trippy space" stuff 'coz Doctor Strange had "trippy multiverse stuff".:dunno This isn't gonna be like Blair Witch where people were heaving from motion sickness?

:lol :lol :lol

You come up with some super wacky **** lol

Totally forgot BL was in Kong:Skull Island (which I also liked)

She was forgettable that film... Tom
Hiddleson and Sam Jackson were fun.

fcd77eb53fba688c3d18bf142b0081f9.jpg

407ab6313889399cd8354a50b8c87c58.jpg

73cfeb709a89b670de6fb56235011e08.jpg

e3cc77557e68c0031dbeb4e8f08e3436.jpg
860e66ddad2f9a8d76498aa04733f5bf.jpg

91698457f7745b6d6910fca226984799.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So what are the general spoilers and post credit scenes on this flick? How does it tie in to the rest of the movies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's just trying to break off a dangler in that pic. We've all been there.

:lol :lol :lol

So what are the general spoilers and post credit scenes on this flick? How does it tie in to the rest of the movies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed away from spoilers although one review said that the AEG connections are everything MCU fans were hoping for whatever that means.

Another review that caught my attention was that the “space battles” were awesome.

I didn’t think this movie would be as “cosmic” as its being described.

I think she’s an idiot but in Feige I trust you know what I mean.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So one of the "Best things" about this movie is reruns of a fifteen year old sitcom playing in it?
Yeah.
There's a ringing endorsement.

So one of the "Best things" about this movie is reruns of a fifteen year old sitcom playing in it?
Yeah.
There's a ringing endorsement.

I guess. Seen it before w. critics remarks - Pacific Rim, Homecoming - if "retro" triggers some warm fuzzies, some of 'em seem to get all excited. Anyway figure this wasn't just any ol' group of critics that showed up. Suspect Disney invited critics that were probably gonna lean toward positivity.

Not that the movie is bad or good, but I'm not gonna trust someone who has every reason to wanna be on the Disney invite list again. Not like the Fandango guy was gonna write anything negative - huh.:rolleyes:

You come up with some super wacky **** lol

For sure:cool:! It's the off-gassing from the gawd-knows chemicals wafting off my pricey collectibles! I've unselfishly given my last brain cell and dollar to the MCU and then Feige will SQUEEZE more w. the Disney series...then I'll be driven completely mad when I innocently go to Target to buy a pack of Sharpies, and I'm surrounded by giant cutouts of Brie Larsen and the Captain Marvel Funko POP display falls on me.:monkey2

Literally every time a new Marvel movie is released, articles flood the internet talking about how it's the best and most unique yet. Grain of salt? Try a boulder of the stuff.

Sigh you said it- more hype on top of hype...

Now that I think about it, JL reviews weren’t as bad as those for BvS. Not that it necessarily deserved it, but It seemed some critical goodwill carried over from Wonder Woman’s release in the summer. BvS probably was the last one to get panned from the start.

Back