Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard the same thing from a US retailer who still waits for the new batch to complete orders.

At least, Sideshow aknowledged a production issue and tries to address it. Still better than keeping on shipping items with flaws and see them coming back from disgruntled retailers and customers, such as unfortunate Spawn_de. :(

Unfortunately sideshow messed this great PF up again. I had 3 replacements from my local dealer and the third was "ok" but far from perfect. And I think at this price point we can expect sth. to be perfect. The 2nd statue was near to perfect but didn't fit into the base. My local dealer tried to put this statue in eight different bases but it doesn't fit in any of them.

don't say they messed up just because you had the bad luck of receiving three that weren't up to standard.. we've received ours and he was perfect, and I don't think that there are a lot that weren't perfect as well

don't say they messed up just because you had the bad luck of receiving three that weren't up to standard.. we've received ours and he was perfect, and I don't think that there are a lot that weren't perfect as well

My local dealer picked my 3 statues out of 15, because they were the best. So 12 other statues were also "below standard" ... The shop owner was also very p****** how this statue came out.

Mine was perfect as well! Maybe 99.5% of all hooks produced were perfect, the remaining .5% went to that retailer. Too bad for him. Looking forward to my Jessica PF a couple of months from now.

they are making them? I'm on the waitlist for an full exclusive replacement and have to wait another month or two so I'm guessing that they are making them but SSC almost never does a recall
in other words, if you don't ask for a replacement, you'll get left out :)

We recieved an email from Sideshow saying he would be shipping by the end of the month.

I'd be happy to just get Hook delivered at the moment. :gah:

Peter Pan with Tinkerbell would be sweet.

Yeah bud, I feel your pain. How long have you been waiting for this now? :panic:

I bet the Peter Pan PF will come with two portraits as an EX, with and without hat, to go with Hook (and his EX change-of-hand).

Yeah bud, I feel your pain. How long have you been waiting for this now? :panic:

I bet the Peter Pan PF will come with two portraits as an EX, with and without hat, to go with Hook (and his EX change-of-hand).

It was meant to ship last nov/dec for me and i still haven't got it. :(

Wow that is nuts!

If it makes you feel better I have been enjoying mine since your original shipping date :monkey3

Wow that is nuts!

If it makes you feel better I have been enjoying mine since your original shipping date :monkey3

:mad: :lol

I guess i'd rather wait for a perfect one than get one of the bad ones that they pulled from the other batch. I know some of you got perfect ones but knowing my luck i'd have got one of the bad one. :(

I can't believe how long this is taking...:monkey4 Let's hope it will arrive in perfect condition...this time :monkey1

I spoke with them the other day and they said they'll have them this week. I'll be really pissed off if it doesn't come perfect. I've already cut right back on their stuff as it is.

Back