Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week eh?...Finally! Let us know your opinion when it arrives Jay. Pics would be awesome too :D

Anyone getting the ex for this? I ordered it and the shipping is a killer. SS said it was a oversize box.

I got my Ex yesterday and the shipping was $25 from Sideshow to England. :yess:

I'm happy to say the statue came perfect! The paint on this is fantastic and none of the rough paint on the socks and shoes like in the picture i quoted in this thread.

The statue really is a thing of beauty in person. He looks great in pictures but even better in person. It's been a long wait but he came out great so i'm happy. :yess:

I got my Ex yesterday and the shipping was $25 from Sideshow to England. :yess:

I'm happy to say the statue came perfect! The paint on this is fantastic and none of the rough paint on the socks and shoes like in the picture i quoted in this thread.

The statue really is a thing of beauty in person. He looks great in pictures but even better in person. It's been a long wait but he came out great so i'm happy. :yess:

Great to hear all is good. I have mine waiting for me way back home. :clap I will open it to inspect this when I get home from vacation.

what are the dimensions for this PF? not sure if the one listed in SSC included croc or not!
I have a shelf with 8.6" X 20.4" thinking if he can fit there :)

About Time. Finally shipped today. Feels like I have been waiting for this for years. I think I was originally meant to get it December last year

what are the dimensions for this PF? not sure if the one listed in SSC included croc or not!
I have a shelf with 8.6" X 20.4" thinking if he can fit there :)

does anyone own this :dunno couldn't find any review in the youtube as well except for one foreign one..:monkey2

Yea, just ordered today as well...Other than the documented problems with the first batch of statues, cant find much as far as reviews

I don't know the exact dimensions but he just fits in a besta cube... I can maybe squeeze another PF in there as well but that one has to be standing straight or it won't work :p
sorry for the bad pic, just a quick cellphone shot

2rztop1.jpg

I don't know the exact dimensions but he just fits in a besta cube... I can maybe squeeze another PF in there as well but that one has to be standing straight or it won't work :p
sorry for the bad pic, just a quick cellphone shot

2rztop1.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Can u take rough measurements of the base?
It looks great and will be my July reward if Jessica Rabbit wasn't released by then ;)

Couldn't resist and ordered one :D it should be here tomorrow! Can't wait. Since SS is my only option (international buyer), I ordered the EX but probably will display him with the reg hook.

Back