Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with its backorder status does that mean I should wait till in comes back "in-stock" before ordering?
Or is it like that when it comes back it will be all Sold Out or Wair List?

Yes, it talked about 2 girls, one that wasn't bad, just drawn that way (ie, Jessica, which we now have) and another that had issues with apples.

So while that could be the 'old hag', there was some other info else where that said at first SS only had options for villians, but they had since expanded the license. Given that we already have the Evil Queen, making a Snow White just seemed logical.

But as the year nears a close and nothing but Jessica on pre-order, it looks like we are in for a long wait to find out what/if anything is next.

U R so right, i do remember , the apple issues...but it seems that we r in for a long waiting for the next Disney pf statue...having in mind that Jessica's shipping has delay issues , as i got an email from SS saying ,that r moving a couple of months later the fed ex payments.... :impatient:

So with its backorder status does that mean I should wait till in comes back "in-stock" before ordering?
Or is it like that when it comes back it will be all Sold Out or Wair List?
Backorder means is available to order but not in stock at the moment in their warehouse. Is better if u order him now, than wait the last moment to find out that he might be sold out. I have ordered the ex , using Flex pay a couple of days ago. The thing is that, they might be back in stock in April, as i have read a previous post on this particular page, mentioning that...

The sock bubble issue must be hit or miss because I can confirm mine was perfectly fine.

just got mine yesterday, sweet statue! got #11 a couple little things that irritated me, but will have to take a look in better light tomorrow when I get a chance to see if needs to be returned or something simple that can be fixed.

Finally He is here and is perfect ! :clap

MastterDSC_0344-1.jpg

What a great looking P.F.

It's too bad the Disney line hasn't really taken off the way a lot of us thought it would.

Congrats to those who own this one.

Got him on Christmas Eve and only now got some time to take some pics.
Sorry for the Poor quality.....

He is AMAZING!!! No issues whatsoever with this guy and TIC TOC is huge!!

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

Damn that's an awesome piece. I'd love to get one some day. My only nit pick is that it's too bad they didn't put a pit of water around the croc and the bottome of the rock. I would have made it all one piece.

the croc and base are very large, it would be tough to be one piece, plus you can change around where the croc goes, I do agree about the water though....good idea...hmm tempting

Unless you show a pic of said flaw I don't know. I can say I have not noticed any issues with mine. Hope you can either fix it or get a replacement if its that bad :1-1:

Amazing pf!! I was originally going to display the wdcc croc with this hook since it showed more, but I didn't expect this croc to be so huge!! So it was a no brainer that I had to display this croc, but still prefer the wdcc better just much more lively to how the character was in the movie.

Back