Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pictures Spazzy and the info about the WDCC Tik Tok (komodo112 from the statueforum)

Man, I can't wait to get mine.

Out of the 6 statues arriving this year, I'm actually looking forward to this one the most. I don't do PFs that often but this one is a no-brainer. He'll be the first Disney Sideshow Piece and my third pirate.

I really hope Disney decides to continue this line.

I'd love to see a Prince John and Sir Hiss

Jafar would be cool too, don't know if I would go for the others, Ursula would be very impressive if done, but don't know if I would put her on my shelf, and I know alot want Cruella, but I unfortunately am not collecting the entire line anymore so have to be picky.

I'd love to have Ursula too... but i think ifever she'd be done, she'll be in maquette format. thinking about it, she doesn't have any clothing on her. Everything is just a part of her body, much like Ariel's tail is.

I also like Hades, Frollo, Beast, Belle, Flynn Rider!!!

I'd love to have Ursula too... but i think ifever she'd be done, she'll be in maquette format. thinking about it, she doesn't have any clothing on her. Everything is just a part of her body, much like Ariel's tail is.

I also like Hades, Frollo, Beast, Belle, Flynn Rider!!!

PF doesn't necessarily mean clothing... PF = mixed media
for Ursula, a metal trident would be awesome!
I know that's stretching the term 'mixed media' a bit thin but still :clap

I don't think any "PF" hasn't included some type of clothing...I could be wrong

But Ursula could easily be put into the maquette line like Cheranbog....very underrated piece if you ask me

Whoever on sideshows staff that handles their twitter said they just watched a production peek and it was for disney!!! So, I'm guessing we'll have some sort of announcement soon. FINALLY!

I tried to get out of them what it was, but got nothing....

Whoever on sideshows staff that handles their twitter said they just watched a production peek and it was for disney!!! So, I'm guessing we'll have some sort of announcement soon. FINALLY!

I tried to get out of them what it was, but got nothing....

Awesome news! Could it be the rumored Snow White???

Awesome news! Could it be the rumored Snow White???

O'God I really hope so, it's time SS put some life back into this line. A Snow White would be a great start, then go for the heavy hitters, starting with Belle and the Beast. As long as they don't stuff up the QC, things should sell out nicely.

Just wondering for all you captain hook owners, the arm with the sword is seemingly heavy when i attach it to the base it clicks into place with the magnet but it drops slightly is this common with this statue!

Last edited:
Amazing pf!! I was originally going to display the wdcc croc with this hook since it showed more, but I didn't expect this croc to be so huge!! So it was a no brainer that I had to display this croc, but still prefer the wdcc better just much more lively to how the character was in the movie.

Did you go for the ex?

Unfortunately sideshow messed this great PF up again. I had 3 replacements from my local dealer and the third was "ok" but far from perfect. And I think at this price point we can expect sth. to be perfect. The 2nd statue was near to perfect but didn't fit into the base. My local dealer tried to put this statue in eight different bases but it doesn't fit in any of them.

So has capt hook ex been on sale for a year now? Lol. No demand for him?

They released him but there was a problem and they stopped shipping until they made a new batch. I'm waiting for mine from the new batch that was meant to ship this month but it's been pushed back again. :gah:

Back