Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this has been posted yet but...
anakin1138: Any news about the Captain Hook Premium Format figure?

Brant Bridges: The sculpt is nearly finished, by the fantastic Mr. Andy Bergholtz!

I think this line is becoming the slowest and therefore, the most boring one by Sideshow

This is what, the third teaser for Hook?? I love the piece SS, but you need to tease something new if you want to keep interest in this line. People are begging for more characters!!

Will Sideshow be the only place to preorder this? I had preordered the Bucky Cap figure, then saw it for like $30 less at another etailer. I did the flexplay so I don't mind the difference, just curious.

If there is an exclusive version, you will only be able to get the EX through Sideshow. Other retailers will carry the regular version at a discount.

I have not seen a PF in person but they look great. The Evil Queen looks awesome. Captian Hook was a good choice for the next one I think.

I can't wait to see this one. I'm dying to pick up Evil Queen and Maleficent too.

Back