Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awesome I just put in a question not to long ago about a Captain Hook PF. This will be most impressive. :chew

After doing some great villains, I'd like to see them do a Princess (for my daughter) and maybe my most desired Disney animated character:

disney-robin-hood-wallpapers-preview.jpg

I fully second that. I will weep with joy. This is my number one most desired piece that Sideshow could possibly do. Well maybe right after a Dean Martin PF. Ooh-de-lally!

I'm nervous about jumping into this line for the same reasons as others; I'd turn into a completist! What I'm hoping for is a Hades PF and a Hercules PF. I'd grab the two of those and call it good.

Hades would be cool - but I don't see it happening any time soon. Of the 90s villains I'd rather have Ursula and... hmm, the 90s villains aren't great - Scar, Hades, Brom(?) - although the Jason Lee character from The Incredibles - that would be a cool PF.

Hades would be cool - but I don't see it happening any time soon. Of the 90s villains I'd rather have Ursula and... hmm, the 90s villains aren't great - Scar, Hades, Brom(?) - although the Jason Lee character from The Incredibles - that would be a cool PF.

No ones as awesome a '90s Villain as Gaston! :lol

BTW Ursula is an '80s Villain. :D

Polystone flame for Hades' hair would be the way to go. I'd imagine that Hades won't be too far off. They've already done most of the popular villains. I'm sure Ursula will be in the mix, but then Hades could be a reasonable choice along with Gaston. Although animal villans such as Scar or even Shere Khan could be really amazing if done well.

Ursula will be interesting to see. She'll be huge and cost a small fortune unless they can figure out a way to hide part of her body and it still look right.

I think a Horned King would be neat to see, but probably wouldn't sell too well. Davy Jones could be interesting also.

The problem with Robin Hood (or Shere Khan/Scar for that matter) is that I don't think Sideshow fully understands how they'd make a figure with a furry body. They haven't made a Chewbacca PF yet for the same reason. Would the fur be sculpted, or actually, you know...furry?

The problem with Robin Hood (or Shere Khan/Scar for that matter) is that I don't think Sideshow fully understands how they'd make a figure with a furry body. They haven't made a Chewbacca PF yet for the same reason. Would the fur be sculpted, or actually, you know...furry?

It is confirmed in the latest Q&A that the Chewie Premium Format Figure will be sculpted fur... they won't go for the furry...

Well Hades, Scar, Ursula and Jafar would be great PFS and a must for the Villains Line... I would love to see Premium Format Figures from The Incredibles too... They would look so good!!!

With them going sculpted on Chewie I don't see them going any other way for Disney animal characters. Personally I can't wait for them to get to the Pixar saga. I love the Disney films don't get me wrong but I'd love a Buzz Lightyear or Mr. Incredible or Wall-E (remember PF in this circumstance is just a title looking at Chernabog) and speaking of good ol' Cherny the way they painted him to look lit up I could see them mimicking that for the head of Hades. In fact an exclusive on it might be a red painted flame while the standard is the blue.

Back