Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to get into the Disney line. All of the villains look awesome.

I haven't gotten too involved in the Disney line, but after Jack sparrow and now THIS, I think this will be a definite must have for me :)

Well, time to make up your mind.

img0548i.jpg

Well, time to make up your mind.

img0548i.jpg

that looks incredible. Love Hook but the Crocodile is what makes it for me. I can't wait to see more pics. As of right now, I'm all in. Great work Andy B.

P.S. SIdeshow, please consider making a Monstro PF. He was the first character to ever scare me senseless...and it would be a dram come true if you produced such a piece!

This is easily one of the most amazing PFs to date. Everything about it is absolutely perfect. The sculpt. The costume. The pose. The base.

I wonder what the exclusive will be. If memory serves me correctly, at one point in the film he replaced the hook on his left hand with a gold colored one. I guess that could be a possibility, though it would be kinda lame.

...I wonder what the exclusive will be. If memory serves me correctly, at one point in the film he replaced the hook on his left hand with a gold colored one. I guess that could be a possibility, though it would be kinda lame.

After watching the vid in which we were shown the WIP, it seems the Exclusive will be Peter Pan's hat "hooked" in the hook (can you say that?), at least you can see it in the sketch, ...:dunno

I didnt want to get into another line and have avoided the disney PF's so far (close to getting Jack PF) but this just looks awesome and will prob end up cracking and getting him.
Now bring on a Jafar PF and I will be unable to resist tis line i have always loved the villians the best and these just keep looking better and better :D

"I've got ya this time, Pan." :rotfl @ :06

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EyzayhRXrcM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EyzayhRXrcM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Peter Pan needs to be released on Blu-Ray.

I wish SS didn't make this so awesome. I really don't want to start a new line...:lol

But it looks great! :clap

I know, that's how I feel about all the villain PF's so far. :lol

After watching the vid in which we were shown the WIP, it seems the Exclusive will be Peter Pan's hat "hooked" in the hook (can you say that?), at least you can see it in the sketch, ...:dunno

That is an awesome, and very tempting, exclusive. Best one yet for the Disney villains if it is true.

^Yeah, I can already imagine the future Peter Pan PF with the hatless portrait as the EX :yess:

Back