Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the NRD is for a 'limited time' I'm assuming it will be slapped on once pictures go up. It would be a bit rich to charge the NRD without being able to see the actual product.

They seem a little scared of GG...bring it on it's about time this company had some proper competition

This is the weirdest listing I've ever seen on The Sideshow site. As previously mentioned, No pics, The odd price of $398 flat and no NRD...not to mention the release date of 2/15...just strange
And Double Reward Points!

Just like the Matty subscriptions... it is incredibly poor form to offer preorder products without showing the product. "Buy blindly!"
Why? No NRD means no risk.

Why? No NRD means no risk.

Exactly. I was going to wait for pictures but w/no NRD I'll preorder now and make the decision later with no hurt on my side.

Also, when the pic of the Burton Batman PF surfaced SS said there would be no preorder this week. GG's Cap statue was made available and lookie there a SS preorder.

Is sideshow so scared of gg and has zero confidence in their own product that they need to rush a preorder with no photos.

This is like a sad joke only it's real..,,

What an unprofessional way to conduct business .

Pass...

Is sideshow so scared of gg and has zero confidence in their own product that they need to rush a preorder with no photos.

This is like a sad joke only it's real..,,

What an unprofessional way to conduct business .

Pass...

I disagree. I don't see it so much as them being afraid of GG as it is letting the customer know they will have their own offering. Think about it, if you're going to buy a Cap statue from the Winter Soldier how many will you buy? For 90% of the audience the answer is 1. So before everyone interested runs out and buys the competitor's offer, SS wants people to know they will have one too and maybe you should wait to see theirs before you buy GGs.

Not out of the question or unprofessional to me. Just trying to inform customers in a 1/person business.

I disagree. I don't see it so much as them being afraid of GG as it is letting the customer know they will have their own offering. Think about it, if you're going to buy a Cap statue from the Winter Soldier how many will you buy? For 90% of the audience the answer is 1. So before everyone interested runs out and buys the competitor's offer, SS wants people to know they will have one too and maybe you should wait to see theirs before you buy GGs.

Not out of the question or unprofessional to me. Just trying to inform customers in a 1/person business.

You sir have common sense on a forum filled with nonsense :)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I thought it was odd that it was already up for PO and there were no actual pictures. But it does make sense for SS to put the word out that they will have one available as well. That way many people might wait before ordering the one from GG so they can see what SS PF Cap will look like.

I thought it was odd that it was already up for PO and there were no actual pictures. But it does make sense for SS to put the word out that they will have one available as well. That way many people might wait before ordering the one from GG so they can see what SS PF Cap will look like.

Is it double rewards only before pics come out?

I'm in the camp that see's it as SS being scared of GG, so I used it to my advantage and PO'd. I hope they do the same with WS.

Exactly. I was going to wait for pictures but w/no NRD I'll preorder now and make the decision later with no hurt on my side.

That's what I thought, too. So, I said "screw it" and placed my order an hour ago. Until then, Shaak Ti just arrived at my house via UPS.

Back