Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when does the movie come out, this summer? Caught very off guard by this announcement.

WHAT! Just another Cap and Bucky PF ! ? ! . . . No Batroc or Crossbones!!!

:lol

Lot's of love for movie versions lately... Man of Steel, IM3, Cap: WS, Dark Knight, 1989 Batman, Reeves Superman, ASM2. Must be doing well for them.

And lot's of love for Superman, Batman and Cap lately. A new PO for those characters while the last PF is still just a PO or just shipping. Especially Batman, there's a lot of potential for various PFs (DKReturns comic, classic blue with yellow symbol, Arkham games, Knowlan movies) but it's still a little too back to back for this small pool of characters. They'll oversaturate like Iron Man and just like him there'll be no 1/4 of them for years because of releasing too many close together.

Man, GG getting the 1/4 Marvel license is great for getting SS motivated. I didnt know GG had the Marvel 1/4 unitl they revealed thier Iron Patriot. What a pleasant surprise.

Excited for this!!! April 4th!! Ah! That is so close!!

ME AND YOU BOTH BROTHA!
tumblr_mxohh39tMg1qmj83do1_250.gif

Will wait until I've seen the reveal of the Chris Evans portrait, the pose and quality of the outfit before deciding between this and GG. The Black Widow by GG seems to be a nailed on order due to the incredible likeness and great pose but agreed that the bases do let the GG pieces down :(

Yah, GG bases are so plain compared to SS. The likeness of GG is great but I like my PF to have awesome bases.

Will wait until I've seen the reveal of the Chris Evans portrait, the pose and quality of the outfit before deciding between this and GG. The Black Widow by GG seems to be a nailed on order due to the incredible likeness and great pose but agreed that the bases do let the GG pieces down :(

I agree. The GG black widow pose and sculpt is perfect!

Yah, GG bases are so plain compared to SS. The likeness of GG is great but I like my PF to have awesome bases.

:exactly: couldn't agree more Ayo...hence why the upcoming SSC Keaton Batman PF appeals to me so much...just check out dat base!!! :horror The base has the potential to tell more of the story based on the pose of the statue and GG's clear ones just leave a lot to be desired imo :(

Just looks so good doesn't it :rock I've placed my pre order for this and already thinking of building my own custom base for her to display next to the Hulk Maquette...

:yess: :impatient:

Will wait until I've seen the reveal of the Chris Evans portrait, the pose and quality of the outfit before deciding between this and GG.

Same here...decisions, decisions. :gah:

The Black Widow by GG seems to be a nailed on order due to the incredible likeness and great pose but agreed that the bases do let the GG pieces down :(

ScarJo's likeness is spot on and looks beautiful! :love :drool

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:exactly: couldn't agree more Ayo...hence why the upcoming SSC Keaton Batman PF appeals to me so much...just check out dat base!!! :horror The base has the potential to tell more of the story based on the pose of the statue and GG's clear ones just leave a lot to be desired imo :(

Just looks so good doesn't it :rock I've placed my pre order for this and already thinking of building my own custom base for her to display next to the Hulk Maquette...

Dude. Are you getting the allied charge on cap statue? I think the hulk maquette, cap and gg widow with custom base would look so awesome!

I personally don't like movie version PFs, with the exception of scarlet johnson black widow because she's just too hot.

Dude. Are you getting the allied charge on cap statue? I think the hulk maquette, cap and gg widow with custom base would look so awesome!

Yes I am my friend :rock this is where my dilemma now sits....I have the Hulk Maquette and wanted to add Black Widow by his side somehow attaching his concrete base to a custom one i'll make for Black Widow. Now I could go all out and have a Captain America on the otherside of Hulk with a similar base...my dilemma is which Captain America to have? I already have the original comic old school Captain America PF but he has the museum pose so he's not good for me in this case, then I've ordered the Allied Charge Captain America which could be a good one to include...OR...there is the GG Captain America Winter Soldier statue which looks unbelievably good but dosnt look anything like Chris Evans...OR...there is now Sideshows version of the Winter Soldier Cap which could be the solution???What do you think pal?

I wonder if they do a double rewards points or something to coax people into ordering this over the GG Winter Soldier Cap. These should be cool but I hope the face sculpts are better than the first Evans Cap.

I wonder if the Chris Evans likeness will be better with this new pf. My one complaint about the phase 1 pf is the head sculpt.

I agree. Hopefully this head sculpt will be better. :pray:

I thought it was pretty good :dunno Next to the Movie Thor Portrait it looks amazing :lecture

Yes I am my friend :rock this is where my dilemma now sits....I have the Hulk Maquette and wanted to add Black Widow by his side somehow attaching his concrete base to a custom one i'll make for Black Widow. Now I could go all out and have a Captain America on the otherside of Hulk with a similar base...my dilemma is which Captain America to have? I already have the original comic old school Captain America PF but he has the museum pose so he's not good for me in this case, then I've ordered the Allied Charge Captain America which could be a good one to include...OR...there is the GG Captain America Winter Soldier statue which looks unbelievably good but dosnt look anything like Chris Evans...OR...there is now Sideshows version of the Winter Soldier Cap which could be the solution???What do you think pal?

I would personally go with the hydra cap. Because he is in the perfect action pose to be displayed with them. I would purchase (and will most like
Y down the road) the hydra cap if I had the money. To display him with my Skaar and hulk statue. Still waiting to see if I'll get maquette or upcoming pf for hulk.

And the black widow base idea sounds awesome.

I would personally go with the hydra cap. Because he is in the perfect action pose to be displayed with them. I would purchase (and will most like
Y down the road) the hydra cap if I had the money. To display him with my Skaar and hulk statue. Still waiting to see if I'll get maquette or upcoming pf for hulk.

And the black widow base idea sounds awesome.

Thanks for the kind words my friend :hi5: yea, that's the thing I like about the Allied Charge Cap...its that versatile that you can display him with the Hulk Maquette or the Hulk PF and wouldn't look out of place...the Hulk Maquette is awesome by the way, you wouldn't regret it. As for Planet Hulk...I am tempted dude! :lol

Back