Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words my friend :hi5: yea, that's the thing I like about the Allied Charge Cap...its that versatile that you can display him with the Hulk Maquette or the Hulk PF and wouldn't look out of place...the Hulk Maquette is awesome by the way, you wouldn't regret it. As for Planet Hulk...I am tempted dude! :lol

Yeah. Planet hulk is tempting. But since I can only have 1 hulk, I am getting the maquette or the new PFF Andy B and Pablo V are currently developing.

I do have to admit BW from GG is done very well, but she is not on my list to collect. My money is saved so I can hopefully get someone to sell me their Exclusive PF Neytiri!

I'm more interested in the Winter Soldier figure than Cap. I'll be interested to see who gets Sebastian's face better, this figure or HT.

I'm not a real collector, I buy based on price/likeness to the actor I like. So I honestly have no idea which is better just off the top of my head like you guys. :)

ugh oh, this announcement just might have pushed my gg cap order off the list. depending on how the full reveal looks, i might have to drop the gg one.

Is the Winter Soldier uniform different than the one from the first movie? Forgive my ignorance. Wondering how different this PF will be. The preview for this movie looked amazing!

....and Sideshow just announced double rewards points for this PF. Looks like they really *are* out to bury GG :)

Special Offer: For a limited time, this product is available for pre-order without a non-refundable deposit required.

and it's 1$ cheaper than GG edition but we know we'll get a real nice base! :p

This is the weirdest listing I've ever seen on The Sideshow site. As previously mentioned, No pics, The odd price of $398 flat and no NRD...not to mention the release date of 2/15...just strange

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Just like the Matty subscriptions... it is incredibly poor form to offer preorder products without showing the product. "Buy blindly!"

Back