Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm in the market for a Cap I went ahead and placed an order for him. Double rewards and no NRD...that's the way I like it.

Since I'm new to this, what do you get for points? It says that this purchase is pending 796 points.

1010202_1508162036076263_1053720337_n.jpg
came across this on FB, is this legit?

Masked and unmasked portraits, two shields, a real base, mixed media, no NRD and double rewards? Okay if SSC wants me to preorder sight unseen then that's the way to do it. I'm in! :lol

:mwaha :lecture :lol

I disagree. I don't see it so much as them being afraid of GG as it is letting the customer know they will have their own offering. Think about it, if you're going to buy a Cap statue from the Winter Soldier how many will you buy? For 90% of the audience the answer is 1. So before everyone interested runs out and buys the competitor's offer, SS wants people to know they will have one too and maybe you should wait to see theirs before you buy GGs.

Not out of the question or unprofessional to me. Just trying to inform customers in a 1/person business.

:goodpost: :lecture

Very well stated.

Two shields? Nice!

Yep!

Celebrating the much-anticipated release of Marvel's film Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Sideshow is proud to present the Captain America Premium Format(TM) Figure. With a stunning likeness of award-winning actor Chris Evans, we've captured every aspect of super patriot Steve Rogers as he prepares to battle the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier. Featuring a screen-accurate sculpted costume, and switch-out classic and stealth shields, the Captain America Premium Format(TM) Figure is an outstanding addition to any Marvel collection.

:rock

Right I need a question answering please...

I order this with no deposit.
When they bill me, 2015?, can I use all the reward points I will have accumulated by then?

Last edited:
:slap The new MODERATOR tag works! I'd never noticed before :rotfl

Click the link in the banner!

Ex Ordered :rock

Low ES now please, oh, and a nice pose would be appreciated :lol

Yep, I just cancelled and reordered through Dave's banner at the top. I'm guessing that Cap and WS will be posed to square off against each other so hopefully that means no sissy ballerina poses.

Back