Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought there is no NRD on this still? At least there was when I PO'd, not long ago. If there's still no NRD, just PO man. Nothing to lose. If you don't like it after the official pics, just cancel!
I know. I pre-ordered it as soon as it went up. Waiting to hit the cancel button...

Just out of curiosity...why are you waiting to hit the cancel button?
Space mainly Mark.
Short of room as is with Red Sonja, G Hulk, Warrior & Big Chap LSBs coming in the next couple of weeks. 'Zilla next week is looking nailed, depending on realistic price.

I need to be blown away to order now so the umasked portrait will have to be awesome.
Still loving TFA Capt.

Space mainly Mark.
Short of room as is with Red Sonja, G Hulk, Warrior & Big Chap LSBs coming in the next couple of weeks. 'Zilla next week is looking nailed, depending on realistic price.

I need to be blown away to order now so the umasked portrait will have to be awesome.
Still loving TFA Capt.

I can understand that! :lol

I actually prefer that lack of likeness, Im not one for actor look alikes, imo it becomes more about the actor than the comic character.

So does anyone think SS will modify the final piece to replicate Chris Evans?

But it should look like the actor since this is a Winter Soldier movie Cap. It looks too much like the coming comic version. I assume the unmasked version will be closer. But I'm passing on this one and the Gentle Giant one. That might be scanned but it's still missing something I think in the paint. Maybe if Sideshow got closer on the likeness and made a Winter Soldier Black Widow. But for now I'm going with Hot Toys.

Perhaps when Sideshow updates the site with the unmasked we'll see a new facial sculpt. But somehow I doubt it since this was shown at SDCC. But anything is possible.

You make a valid point. I like Cap but never really followed the comic, is there a WS version comic? If not I dont see this being an investment if Chris Evans doesnt look like Chris Evans. I PO'd it (RE) bcuz it overall looks good and I got 10% off w/no NRD.

SJ, cant go wrong with an SJ BW PF :drool lol

This looks cool, but it's not film accurate. They didn't include the red on his side that was in the movie.

I agree that the actual look is really cool, but I would not go as far as to suggest that this is ‘life-like’ like the movie. I think that some of the small details (as Hulk pointed out, the red on the side) is sort of missing, but I still would pick it up.

It looks like the PF has the red stripe on his leg under his pocket but it appears that it's pretty dark, maybe even a brownish red. I can't tell from any pics if the PF has any red on the sides of his torso.

Watched this again last night and Capt. switching back to his old suit was pretty awesome...
Even if Stan did lose his job :lol

So there definitely gunna be a WS Bucky?
Him with a masked & unmasked portrait could be pretty cool.

Back