Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got pushed back again

doh-250x300.png

The grenade wasn't enough, he had to shield bash me after... haha

A buddy of mine sent me this, that's me! :lol
vlcsnap-2014-09-10-22h26m16s208.jpg

Gonna order the Bluray soon. Any one in particular I should be on the look out for. Not sure if there were different sets out there.

Just recently saw this again. Great movie for real, can't wait for their next few movies

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I need to buy TWS on blu ray. Think I will do that Friday. My woman hasn't seen it yet. Sounds like a good way to spend Sunday afternoon.

So far the Captain America films have all been great.... I've already seen it like 4 times... I couldn't even make it through halfway on a second watch of Thor 2, such a boring story.. So far the only two Marvel misses has been Thor 2 and IM 3... the rest have been pretty good IMO..

I have to add IM2 to your list. The only scene that I liked in that was Justin Hammer's dancing and War Machine unveiling, just because I like the character. I won't even go near the early X-Men films and others, but I understand you mean the recent Disney Marvel ones. :lol

Back