Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely. But at the end of the day 750 is a nice low ES for such a versatile PF.

You can do Masked Portrait + Stealth Shield to represent Cap taking on the Lemurian Star thugs.

Unmasked portrait + Stealth Shield for Cap vs. Batroc.

Masked Portrait + Classic Shield for Quinjet attack.

Unmasked Portrait + Classic Shield for Elevator brawl.

:rock

IMG_3063.jpg

I actually prefer that lack of likeness, Im not one for actor look alikes, imo it becomes more about the actor than the comic character.

So does anyone think SS will modify the final piece to replicate Chris Evans?

So does anyone think SS will modify the final piece to replicate Chris Evans?

I don't think they've ever resculpted a PF portrait before BUT technically "official" pics still haven't posted and for some reason it won't ship for another full year so who knows, maybe they will try to give us a better Evans likeness. There's always the yet to be revealed unmasked portrait.

I don't think they've ever resculpted a PF portrait before BUT technically "official" pics still haven't posted and for some reason it won't ship for another full year so who knows, maybe they will try to give us a better Evans likeness. There's always the yet to be revealed unmasked portrait.

I'm totally bummed over this. :monkey2

Without an NRD I'm in for now. I don't have much on order so I'll probably be keeping it but I'm starting to have too many caps...

Back