Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The First Avenger: Captain America Discussion Thread

Maybe we see the Avengers in 2013 o maybe in 2014:)

I don't get why people are complaining about his "clean" looking suit in the pic, and in hte Spiderman reboot thread, people are complaining about his battle damage look.:cuckoo:

Well we don't know what scene it is what we see in the pic... It could be the first time that he wears it in combat, and the last time we see it in this pristine condition...

I have to agree though that I hope it at least get's dirty or something during the course of the film...

True, true. :D

It is confirmed! HT announced the license at their 10 year Anniversary Expo! :rock :rock :rock

I can't wait to see the HT fig! :rock :rock :rock

I don't get why people are complaining about his "clean" looking suit in the pic, and in hte Spiderman reboot thread, people are complaining about his battle damage look.:cuckoo:

:lol Alot of people like to hear themselves complain.

I think both characters could use some blood and dirt on them.

Spiderman looks fine, but hes in New York and can take a week off if he wants to fix and clean his suit.

Cap is in World War 2. He's not swinging above the elements, he's running through sand, mud, and pools of blood beating nazis up close for weeks on end.

Maybe the pic is the first time he's worn the suit...

The suit just keeps looking better and better and better :clap :rock :clap

Trailer should be soon now. :clap

They actually succeeded with the costume :clap, fingers crossed for the rest! :pray:

Last edited:

It has been a while since I visited this thread. I am quite happy to see a little more optimism about the movie. It is still lined with concerns...but the whole attitude to me seems a great deal more reasonable than it was a while ago. Nice change.

hugoweavingcaptainameri.jpg

:lol

Back