Captain America PF diorama---sort of

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal. Is the wall a pre-made styro wall, or did you actually start with a solid piece and create it?

The wall was a solid piece that I carved (actually two pieces I glued together to give the wall more depth. It took about 8 hours just to carve it and another couple of hours to paint it. I had to do several coats with several shades of gray because the styrofoam, especially the faux morter parts, takes several coats to fully cover.

Same with the base. It was three solid sheets of styrofoam I glued one on top of another and carved layers.

You did a great job with this background base totally fits in with the character and setting. Maybe dirty him up a bit lol...

[Precious(Beautiful) he(she) has still had it(him,her) it(he,she) gave of the captain/I]

Creo que deberías repasar un poco tu inglés :lol:p

Very beautiful job! I really admire people who put into practice their creative skills, Congrats!

Thanks for all the comments guys. Im going to expand the diorama but wanted to get some input before I continued. I will get some better pictures up once Im done.

hey can you put up a pic of the punisher and lantern too with the lights in the case on. I love the the feel of it with the blue

I will get some pictures of Pun and GL up, but the lighting is actually white LED. For some reason it looks blue on the pictures.

Just have a quick question. Anybody know if the regular PF cap is one piece? I know the base is separate and has a separate metal thingie but when I got my Cap, he was assembled. I've seen the EX and the head and arm comes off and I know its because they can be swapped. So did they make the regular one piece?

I currently have him in a museum case and I already have the led lights taped around him so its kinda hard to get to it.

Thanks in advance for the input.

The regular piece as you stated ;there is the metal piece, the base, and the sheild and that is it.

I have finished the diorama. Hope you guys like it. ; The walls tend to look a lot smaller than they are in these close up pictures. You will get a better sense when I post pictures from a further distance.

Updated pictures

Back