Captain America PF diorama---sort of

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome man but I really like the first pictures better. I think by adding the second part of the wall you have taken some of the focus away from the figure. Its too much to look at. The same thing about the floor. The fractured nature of the first picture is more interesting visually to me. Breaking up the edges makes for a more dynamic display.
I love the textures of the flooring and I agree the bullet holes my added a little more to the walls.

Just thoughts for you. Looks fantastic either way.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love the display man! Also like the cabinet to the right with Hulk & Punisher, would be cool to see more pics of that.

btw: Lamb of God :rock I need to pickup hourglass..

Love the display man! Also like the cabinet to the right with Hulk & Punisher, would be cool to see more pics of that.

btw: Lamb of God :rock I need to pickup hourglass..

Thanks for the comments guys, Here you go bro. I have to get a new cabinet for Pun though because he doesnt fit with the gun in his hand. I want to build a headquarters set up with arsenal and a large gun rack for Pun but need to get a larger cabinet first.

Last edited:
Looks awesome man but I really like the first pictures better. I think by adding the second part of the wall you have taken some of the focus away from the figure. Its too much to look at. The same thing about the floor. The fractured nature of the first picture is more interesting visually to me. Breaking up the edges makes for a more dynamic display.
I love the textures of the flooring and I agree the bullet holes my added a little more to the walls.

Just thoughts for you. Looks fantastic either way.

I know what you mean. I was actually debating that issue. but I can always interchange between the two set ups.

I want to do something and expand a scene with Thor too to balance thw two cabinets but I just cant think of any scenary to build around him since he is atop the mountain. I was thinking maybe enlarging the mountain scene around him.

I think both of those look great. I think it only adds the the piece by making the whole thing more detailed. With the thor piece you could maybe use some cotton to make it look like clouds near a high mountain top. Just a thought not sure if that would look any good. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks for the comments guys, Here you go bro. I have to get a new cabinet for Pun though because he doesnt fit with the gun in his hand. I want to build a headquarters set up with arsenal and a large gun rack for Pun but need to get a larger cabinet first.

You should get a besta, I'm sure he would fit in there.

I want to do something and expand a scene with Thor too to balance thw two cabinets but I just cant think of any scenary to build around him since he is atop the mountain. I was thinking maybe enlarging the mountain scene around him.[/QUOTE]

Any ideas?:dunno............I need a new project.

Back