Captain America LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On this LSB, an Ex. seems like a must. I ordered, but after looking over pics, on the fence. Seems kind of bland. And with those wings, there are sure to be some damaged ones.

Trying to order the excl but when i click 'add to cart' the page just sits there loading!! :banghead

Got there in the end! This will be my first LSB and since Cap is one on my favourite characters its a great place to start :banana

Got there in the end! This will be my first LSB and since Cap is one on my favourite characters its a great place to start :banana

my first lsb too.. the nameplate really got me...
and as I weird coincidence I finished reading the Civil War last night.
Some the parts of the Fallen Son almost made me cry and I am 28... :)
so I will dedicate a corner in my display for to honor the greatest Avenger of all times... :rock

I just hope the ES won't be as high as the SIM-ES...:monkey1
Sideshow will probably have SIM-LSBs forever!

of course it will be a high ES, its Cap... a mainstream character, they will milk this baby as much as they can

Big Cap fan. Though I was expecting more (his shield for one). Still looks great.

The LSB's certainly do seem to be creeping up in value. It used to be a more economical choice. Get much more than $200, and there went that justification.

The LSB's certainly do seem to be creeping up in value. It used to be a more economical choice. Get much more than $200, and there went that justification.

Do you mean retail wise? (Or resale/investment value?)

The wings look too small. If those things were really attached to just his mask, then the mask would have to be like a helmet. The part where the stem of the wing attaches to the blue part needs to be thicker, and it needs to have a round, dome shaped white mounting area. Right now, it looks like those wings are drilled into his skull, otherwise, how could things of that shape possibly not flop down to the sides like relaxed chicken wings? I still ordered it though. I really like the detail on this one.

must have a high ES... still not sold out yet. ;)

i'm not to sure about that, since even the venom which had way more hype took sometime to sell out, and it only had an ex of 400 and 500.
which is way to large imo, venom will be on second chance and GC for awhile.

i don't know why this line is so dead?? i personally like the line, which is good i guess for getting the ones i missed (i don't have to spend a small fortune):D

i'm not to sure about that, since even the venom which had way more hype took sometime to sell out, and it only had an ex of 400 and 500.
which is way to large imo, venom will be on second chance and GC for awhile.

i don't know why this line is so dead?? i personally like the line, which is good i guess for getting the ones i missed (i don't have to spend a small fortune):D

This line has a bit of life left. But near all the LSBs do end up in the GC section. Only reason Venom's ES is so large is due to the over hype and PO scalpers/flippers buying multiples in thinking they're gonna make a profit, but only end up canceling.

This line has a bit of life left. But near all the LSBs do end up in the GC section. Only reason Venom's ES is so large is due to the over hype and PO scalpers/flippers buying multiples in thinking they're gonna make a profit, but only end up canceling.

yep
:peace

Back