Captain America LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshow painted the stripes wrong :slap

Or did they?

Yes, a red stripe is usually in the middle but he's been seen plenty of times with the white stripe in the middle of the costume.

captain_america6.jpg
images

My only real issue with this piece is that it's noticeably larger than most of the other Marvel LSBs. But at least they didn't give him a Rob Liefeld chest. :monkey1

Or did they?

Yes, a red stripe is usually in the middle but he's been seen plenty of times with the white stripe in the middle of the costume.

captain_america6.jpg
images

My only real issue with this piece is that it's noticeably larger than most of the other Marvel LSBs. But at least they didn't give him a Rob Liefeld chest. :monkey1

it's wrong...the stripe under the star is red

Whats a good price for Cap these days? I would like to add him to my collection soon but he's been pretty scarce on ebay. Regular Iron man also seems hard to come by.

The stripes being off is a tad bit of a pain...but the overall design is this LSB is fantastic. I wish I could find one in stock somewhere for a descent price cause I'd totally pick that up.

The stripes being off is a tad bit of a pain...but the overall design is this LSB is fantastic. I wish I could find one in stock somewhere for a descent price cause I'd totally pick that up.

Same here. It's probably the best LSB from SS IMO.

Same here. It's probably the best LSB from SS IMO.

I don't have galactus or the apocolypse LSBs but those seem like they could be a close tie for the the best lsb.. IMO I would also through magneto and colossus lsbs on there simply because I dig those characters. Oh and Sabretooths and Thor are pertty rad as well....ok I took a side track, but CAP LSB rocks!

I don't have galactus or the apocolypse LSBs but those seem like they could be a close tie for the the best lsb.. IMO I would also through magneto and colossus lsbs on there simply because I dig those characters. Oh and Sabretooths and Thor are pertty rad as well....ok I took a side track, but CAP LSB rocks!

:lol I forgot about Galactus and Apocolypse! There are awesome. Only funny thing about Apocolypse is that he looks like he smelling something awful. Colossus, Thor, Sabretooth and Magneto LSB are great as well.

Back