Captain America LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just canceled mine, hope those who is in waiting list will get converted. ;)

I know these came out about a month ago, but I'm new here so I thought I'd post my pic anyway... it's my latest Sideshow piece!

cap1-2.jpg

thinking of ordering this as i missed out on the cap pf and i want to have at least one cap piece, do the guys who ordered it think it is worth the money?

Yea, he's worth the cash for sure.

He is hollow though, but then that means I can fit more on the shelf:lol

This is my first bust and I have to say I really like it a lot. I originally wasn't planning on keeping it but when I took it out of the box and saw it up close I just have to keep it.

This is my first bust and I have to say I really like it a lot. I originally wasn't planning on keeping it but when I took it out of the box and saw it up close I just have to keep it.

don't order anymore, they're very addicting:lol:lol
speaking of which we should be seeing another one of these announced soon.:naughty since the last was carnage and he's landing soon. unless i've forgotten one somewhere:rolleyes:

Mine will be here tomorrow. :banana

I got the Hulk the other day & I might get the Stealth Iron Man as well. I wish I had room for Galactus, that one is awesome!

Yea, he's worth the cash for sure.

He is hollow though, but then that means I can fit more on the shelf:lol

I think they probably made him hollow because he's quite a bit larger than the others. And I'm guessing they made him larger to fit the entire star on his chest.

Got a Reg the other day and was better than expected! Better then the Stealth IM. Next Captain America 1:1. Come on Sideshow

Back