Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to click it. Dang. I am truly and wholeheartedly excited about this. Even just a short clip of Spidey was awesome, and I'm not even a Spidey fan. Funny though, my wife (who has gone with me and my boys to every Marvel movie) doesn't want to see it. She said, "I already watched one movie where heroes were fighting each other...I don't want to see another one." That's just crazy talk.

"That's awesome d00d!"

Pretty cool shot of him webswinging into the airport, I dig that shot. I dunno why he looks so fake and undefined though. Is he just CGI? Reminds me of the 2000 Spider-Man PS1 video game where the texturing was all smooth without web lines and an oversatured look.

image.jpeg

I blame it on the youtube compression + fast motion. It's smoothing him out too much. The difference between the last trailer and the hi-res still that came out shortly after was pretty night & day.

Well... yeah. The fact all the details are washed out on Youtube. Hopefully in theater's you can actually see the details which will help sell it as 'real'.

Here's the 2nd trailer at 1080p and the still side by side.

Capture.JPG

I already had tix for my son and I on May 7th at 12:40, but I'm getting more hyped every day.... Just talked the boys and grabbed some tickets for the 7pm May 5th show. Can't wait!

Back