Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Cap will have something to run up the flag pole and salute while he's humming the star spangled banner later.

I have no idea what that means.

Analysts are projecting a 200 million opening for this. The reviews for this are strong with many calling it THE movie of the summer. I cannot wait!!!!

Yowza- that group pic may get my attention better than the movie itself! Evans is da man...
:yess:
What's with RDJ's split pants leg? He hurt himself again?

Just finished watching Civil War, and I must say with the dozens of superhero movies coming out for past couple of years, few movies will fall into the category of masterpiece like The Winter Soldier or The Dark Knight caliber.

I had a pretty low expectation with Civil War, since even the great Joss Whedon dropped the ball with AoU. But this movie is every bit as good, if not better than The Winter Soldier which I never thought would be possible to top.

An emotional connection is born as the rush of reverential waves shoot up your spine and tickle your soul. You say to yourself “I wouldn’t change a thing”.

It's funny that this movie is out since they just said it was to compete with BVS. Oh the irony.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back